[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

6 hours ago, mr. engino said:

I don't know if this has been reported or not, but none of the 'aviation control' parts have working sas. The reaction wheels work, but not sas.

Which aviation-parts? Tantares has only rocket- and spaceshipparts, no aviation. If you mean the unmanned pods: I cannot confirm, they have working SAS.
But it depends
1. of the individual part (some parts have only a stabilityassistant) and
2. of the researched techtree (if you play career).

2 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Which aviation-parts? Tantares has only rocket- and spaceshipparts, no aviation. If you mean the unmanned pods: I cannot confirm, they have working SAS.
But it depends
1. of the individual part (some parts have only a stabilityassistant) and
2. of the researched techtree (if you play career).

Avionics. I meant to say avionics! The avionics control parts don't have working sas.

1 hour ago, mr. engino said:

Avionics. I meant to say avionics! The avionics control parts don't have working sas.

Nevertheless, they have SAS and it works fine. Make sure no other mod causes this issue. Also: which parts do you mean concretly? Log? Which game-mode do you play?Career, science or sandbox?

5 minutes ago, ARTOBAN said:

where is Beale ?

On 12/23/2018 at 11:02 AM, Beale said:

So I am now shutting down for maintenance over the Christmas period. Work resumes whenever!

Enjoy your time out of work / school and have a good time :) 

54940d138b430.gif

Tantares was never meant to be used in RO. There are other Russian mods that are meant for RO. If you are looking for Real Sized parts for a real scale system, look up Transmogrifier. I've tested it, and so far it looks promising.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/166495-transmogrifier-real-size-rockets-stockalike-gameplay/

Some posts have been removed. We can disagree with each other without getting angry and turning it into an argument. On the one side, give your feedback politely and keep in mind that if the mod-maker does not wish to implement that feedback, he/she is under no obligation to do so and repeating the request becomes a rude thing. On the other side, if you folks find a post which you believe is being rude, please just hit the report button on it and let the moderators deal with it rather than replying and getting into an argument yourself. That's not fun for you, and clutters the threads with posts which are of no interest to people who just want discussion of the mod.