[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

Yeah my error, in serbian jastreb is hawk and soko is falcon. Pretty same!

Hehehe,

Italian:

Hawk - falco.

Falcon - falco.

However, there are specific names for the species (breed?) of flying thing, that the bird-lovers will know.

Also on the topic of Neimand suggesting things, I did this! The Eve Express!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/527262038876454757/17CAF3C337D85E2861DF7903FB226F76DF9BB608/

(Of course it didn't make it to Eve because MechJeb hates me, and it ended up burning up in Kerbin's atmosphere...)

Very nice!

Are those Ven parts all over? It looks nice, I may take up the replacement.

Thanks for the rep folks!

65941f499b.jpg

Edited by Beale

Regarding the Gemini G-750A staging and KER DV reporting bug...

1. KSP 32bit 0.90 latest version checked and verified all okay

2. I have no key rebinding that would effect the staging ... IE the space bar. You can confirn this from my video of the positive example that staged properly.

To do:

I will once again test with just vanilla KSP 32bit 0.90 and tantares to determine if there is a conflict of some kind.

I notice in your video you did not have either MJ or KER installed so could not verify whether the stage is properly reporting stats to either mod.

I would just simply install FASA and be done but that mod alone consumes 90% of memory available to a 32-bit ksp.

Regarding the Gemini G-750A staging and KER DV reporting bug...

1. KSP 32bit 0.90 latest version checked and verified all okay

2. I have no key rebinding that would effect the staging ... IE the space bar. You can confirn this from my video of the positive example that staged properly.

To do:

I will once again test with just vanilla KSP 32bit 0.90 and tantares to determine if there is a conflict of some kind.

I notice in your video you did not have either MJ or KER installed so could not verify whether the stage is properly reporting stats to either mod.

I would just simply install FASA and be done but that mod alone consumes 90% of memory available to a 32-bit ksp.

Okay, that all seems straightforward :)

I'm a little confused what you mean, KER is in there, you can see it through the video (Right side of VAB scene, top of flight scene).

The lack of Delta-V readings is a known problem, and not fixable by myself.

But, the staging problem isn't correct, I would definitely encourage double checking a stock install. :)

Dat engine. 11/10 IGN

Aha!

Many thanks.

To boot it has less polygons and about quarter of the texture size... somehow.

9f3ac2391e.jpg

Of course that spare space is getting put to use, for more Salyut... things.

Edited by Beale

Haven't posted my ships for a while...

So, I decided to have fun with modern-like ships and missions, so, the fist one of my "Pauk" (Spider) series of crew transport ships, the "Pauk-T" (Transportnyy, Cargo ship):

Javascript is disabled. View full album

There will be two more crafts, Pauk-L (Lyoghkiy, Light): no radial fuel tanks, no cargo, probably no solar panels; and Pauk-P (Prodolzhitelnost', Prolongated): more life support (TACLS), radial fuel tanks, solar panels.

So, I decided to have fun with modern-like ships and missions, so, the fist one of my "Pauk" (Spider) series of crew transport ships, the "Pauk-T" (Transportnyy, Cargo ship):

http://imgur.com/a/DeIkE

There will be two more crafts, Pauk-L (Lyoghkiy, Light): no radial fuel tanks, no cargo, probably no solar panels; and Pauk-P (Prodolzhitelnost', Prolongated): more life support (TACLS), radial fuel tanks, solar panels.

Pauk is in serbian too for spider! Holy Similarity!

Re: The Salyut motor.

Is there any chance of this ever being a 1.25m part? The disc at the top makes it "fit" with the larger radius parts well enough, but IMO it would look just as good and fit just as well as a basic 1.25m engine and might be adaptable to more uses.

Just some raw meat for the table. :)

Yep, Ven's Stock Revamp! I suggest it! I don't really know the rules for advertising other mods on a thread but you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's a combination of SDHI, Ven's Part Revamp, Tantares(of course), and SpaceY Heavy Lifters.

Thanks for the info! :)

http://imgur.com/a/DeIkE

Oh wow!

Are these real concepts?

I really enjoy the launcher.

http://imgur.com/a/RQxPa

I just got a new computer, and did some missions to celebrate.

first time I haven't had lag with mods installed.

Glad to see you re-enabled! :)

Nice missions! Love the Venera setup!

Re: The Salyut motor.

Is there any chance of this ever being a 1.25m part? The disc at the top makes it "fit" with the larger radius parts well enough, but IMO it would look just as good and fit just as well as a basic 1.25m engine and might be adaptable to more uses.

Just some raw meat for the table. :)

Sure thing! (As an alternate to the default part).

06614dd8f5.jpg

eec7fd3095.jpg

Edited by Beale

Thanks! No, the thing is just from my head for my interplanetary operations :)

All the more credit to you then!

I like the insignia especially!

4a0401b912.jpg

I'm amazed the PPTS gets the amount of use it does, in the current state :D

Rocket Sabato

Well, I am feeling a little homesick, it is true.

I think it is close to a year now of living in the UK (But, it's not a bad place! :) )

So, how about some European rockets?

Seems a good way to hopefully kick 1.0 off, with a 3.75m Ariane 5, the new Salyut parts and those silly little heatshields.

And the mountain of re-balancing!

4f059d3fe7.jpg

I wish we had rockets as cool as the French!

Oh well... The Vega will do...

Edited by Beale

http://puu.sh/hqv5s/4a0401b912.jpg

Rocket Sabato

I think it is close to a year now of living in the UK (But, it's not a bad place! :) )

Seems a good way to hopefully kick 1.0 off, with a 3.75m Ariane 5, the new Salyut parts and those silly little heatshields.

http://puu.sh/hquvC/4f059d3fe7.jpg

Oh my god all my yes.

http://puu.sh/hqv5s/4a0401b912.jpg

Rocket Sabato

http://puu.sh/hquvC/4f059d3fe7.jpg

I wish we had rockets as cool as the French!

Oh well... The Vega will do...

Wait, you're doing a 3.75m Ariane 5?

But we did one! :(

Any um chance...maybe...of getting an Ariane 4? :3

I'd much prefer if Beale made historical Ariane rockets, or Long March rockets.

Beale.

If you want to vreate an ariane V, you can see that with the creator of this mod: Bacon Labs: Stockalike Ariane

See it please (it's not my mod)

And condratulation of your work.

I'm the creator, and as I just said, I'd prefer if our paths did not conflict.

Beale.

If you want to vreate an ariane V, you can see that with the creator of this mod: Bacon Labs: Stockalike Ariane

See it please (it's not my mod)

And condratulation of your work.

He's aware of bacon labs, but should contact theshadow... as he has done the arianne.... IMHO there's always room for more mods :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you're doing a 3.75m Ariane 5?

But we did one! :(

I have made a Vega... but do you see me complaining on your thread?

Hey-hey, nice Ariane V, Beale! I wanted it for quite a long time, glad you decided to make it. :3

And one more post about my interplanetary ship project now it has a name, "Avrora". :)

This time, I have established a com network, consisting of 4 "Pochtalyon" (Mailman) and 1 "Mayak" (Lighthouse), which was really unfortunate: first launch (4x"Pochtalyon") had one satellite's fuel tank leaking, meaning that it won't be able to fix its orbit if something goes wrong, and then, Block D batteries died, meaning that it and 2 other satellites are left unactivated as debris.

The second launch (also 4x"Pochtalyon") was more successful, this time, I was able to deploy all four satellites, leaving two of them on 2Mm x 2Mm orbit in case I'll need reserve, but Block D suffered a monoprop tank leak, but there was enough reaction wheel power for it to operate properly :)

Third launch brought Mayak to polar 87 degrees orbit with a 3h period without any problem, so we are good and will have Internet on Eve :D

So, that's all preparation work, now it's time for making the ship itself!

Javascript is disabled. View full album