[1.12.X] Tantares - Stockalike Soyuz and MIR [26.0][18.12.2023][Soyuz Revamp Again]

Beale

1 hour ago, Random Annoying Guy said:

good job at completely ignoring me and my fixes beale

As a volunteer mod maker, he's under no obligation to do anything more than that. A more polite approach would be more likely to receive a constructive response, however. 

After a few years absence, I have decided to return to Tantares. I will be blogging it this time at https://the-sky-calls.dreamwidth.org/. I've already realized that I won't be able to recreate my Dobro lunar lander quite the same way because the Soyuz capsule doesn't have a hatch any more. Will have to add an airlock module.

20304392436_f5e28bf8f6_w_d.jpg

Stay tuned.

Resultado de imagen de transbordador espacial rusoBeale, podría decirte que agregar este cohete es un programa de fracaso soviético de 1988 llamado ´´Buran´´

<Moderator edit: Added Google translation>

Beale, I could tell you that adding this rocket is a 1988 Soviet failure program called ´´Buran´´

</Moderator edit>

@Beale or anyone else who knows: Is there a user guide or manual for Tantares parts? I found some old posts that said drafts existed, but I don't see anything in the Tantares Github. Maybe documentation was abandoned because it was too much work to keep updated. That's okay, I'm just wondering if it exists and I failed to find it.

@SovietGamer, I've added English translation to your post.  We require that all posts outside of the International section of the forum be in English or provide an English translation.  Please post in English or add a translation, thank you! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Translated via Google Translate:

He agregado traducción al inglés a tu publicación. Requerimos que todas las publicaciones fuera de la sección Internacional del foro estén en inglés o proporcionen una traducción al inglés. Publique en inglés o agregue una traducción, ¡gracias! :) Bienvenido al foro!

Traducido a través de Google Translate

I would like to confirm that the 1.6.1 version of this mod functions with Realism Overhaul in its current state.

My apologies for asking. I understand that modding can be extremely daunting and that this question is asked on almost every parts mod related thread, multiple times every month. I acknowledge that, as one who is being provided with a free service, I must not expect even an answer to the above question. Thank you for your consideration.

18 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

I would like to confirm that the 1.6.1 version of this mod functions with Realism Overhaul in its current state.

My apologies for asking. I understand that modding can be extremely daunting and that this question is asked on almost every parts mod related thread, multiple times every month. I acknowledge that, as one who is being provided with a free service, I must not expect even an answer to the above question. Thank you for your consideration.

No version of Tantares has supported RO officially, as far as I remember. If there are any RO patches floating about, they are probably several years old.

For some reason there is a large number of new people in the thread, so I would like to re-iterate, development is finished :)

Edited by Beale

4 hours ago, DeadJohn said:

@Beale or anyone else who knows: Is there a user guide or manual for Tantares parts? I found some old posts that said drafts existed, but I don't see anything in the Tantares Github. Maybe documentation was abandoned because it was too much work to keep updated. That's okay, I'm just wondering if it exists and I failed to find it.

https://github.com/friznit/Unofficial-Tantares-Wiki/wiki

It's early work in progress and not all that useful yet.  I'll start the proper build guides soon™.

4 hours ago, Beale said:

No version of Tantares has supported RO officially, as far as I remember. If there are any RO patches floating about, they are probably several years old.

For some reason there is a large number of new people in the thread, so I would like to re-iterate, development is finished :)

Right then. Thank you for clarifying.

11 minutes ago, CaptKordite said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the Rotanov RCS Blocks not working (1.8.1) or is it just me?

49558412951_bff100d4eb_c_d.jpg

(I didn't expect the Energia to mass in at twice the weight of the N1.)

Are you using LFO, or using Cyro-engines/Cyro-tanks to do a LH2 build?

Edited by Machinique

21 minutes ago, CaptKordite said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the Rotanov RCS Blocks not working (1.8.1) or is it just me?

49558412951_bff100d4eb_c_d.jpg

(I didn't expect the Energia to mass in at twice the weight of the N1.)

Sorry, it's possible I forgot to switch these to Monopropellant. To fix.

Nice build!