React to...

Guest Fyre Flare

This is a forum game where someone has to write someone something and ask the next poster how they'd react to It.

-No side conversations

-No joking (JB, Twilight etc.)

I'll start.

If a headcrab attacked you in HL2 how'd you react?

"Armed police?" That supposed to be some kinda joke?

I think I'd show them that my hand was quite obviously not on my arm, and therefore I could not have been the one to have personally slapped the children.

How would you react if a line of limos drove by you, and your Head of State poked his head out the window and began talking to you?

I'd wonder what was so loud and caused all the fire everywhere, so I'd walk outside and see the crashed satellite. I'd e-mail the space organization the satellite belongs to (I'd know that, the media would've gone crazy days to weeks earlier "SATELLITE IS GOING TO CRASH! EVERYONE WILL DIE!!! (if it doesn't crash in an unpopulated area, which it will probably)") and also the media. I'd also try to find out how the satellite didn't break apart during re-entry.

How would you react if an away team from the USS Enterprise-D beamed down next to you and told you that they want you to come with them into the 24th century of the Star Trek universe immediately?

• 3 weeks later...

Why no react to? Ill just assume that it was: How would you react to someone NOT posting a react questions on a react question thread?

My answer: Start reading this post again.

How would you react to learning that no one dies, but goes and lives on another planet? Kind of like 'Contact' but they aren't just Aliens that look like people who died, and you don't need to go there is a ball with a spinning contraption around it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.