What would you do on a Space Station?

Guest Fyre Flare

Collectively we finish the launcher and get back into space, in a trajectory that will bring us back to Kerbin and then make the Mün capture us into Kerbin orbit. However the station is now about tenth the size and is therefore very cramped. I go on EVA to get some fresh air, only to realize the stupidity of that plan once outside. The airlock hatch still can't be opened from outside so I am waiting for someone to open it.

I finally catch the couch.

After realizing the couch was just as comfortable as being in space and what I spent hours doing, I got angry and threw the couch straight through the space station hull & the electricity storage unit.

The other space station arrived for crew transfers, but considering what you just did, they decided to dock the two together. I try to get back in the station through the airlock of the new station, but that one can also be opened from the inside. Will someone PLEASE let me in already?

sent on the stations again with some new genetics materials to study, hi to the newcomer, dunno for how long i ll be there, ksc is very capricious with there assign i have to follow regarding my studies *shrug*

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
i brought some fresh beer btw

BEER!!! I quickly run down to the storage area to drink ALL the beer. Everyone gets annoyed at me, and I go on a drunken rampage, smashing batteries, science equipment and storage containers... I eventually pass out, with my spew floating around the space station

I decide to blast some random Easy-E album on maximum volume just to annoy everyone. Then I watch as the speakers, which I've accidentally left outside the space station, start vibrating. Obviously there's no sound.

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.