Does anyone else have more than one copy?

Highlad

So I got the game a while back on the website, I have since bought another two from steam, one I gave away, the other is just sitting there. It sounds weird but I'm waiting for the right person to gift it to.

Is it just me that has random copies of the game or does everyone horde KSP...

Well, I have realism (stock kerbin- think interstellar quest), stock, and realism with RSS

Copy as in second purchased copy, not copy of the game folder :P

-----

I have both the Steam and Store versions, but use the Steam copy. The latter was because of confusion with regards to the DRM-freeness of the Steam copy of KSP, so I figured I'd make sure I could have mod copies even though copying from the Steam directory seemed to make the game entirely independent of the platform (and it does). It might serve as a gift copy at some point.

I don't "horde" (correct spelling is hoard) the game, mainly because I don't see any point in buying more than one copy. Yes the devs are doing an ok job, yes they deserve the money from my copy which I bought.

However, I do think that the development is slow, and that's why I don't buy a second copy to "support the devs". I think they're doing a good job, but not a mind-blowingly exceptional job.

I don't know anyone who wants KSP and doesn't have it, so I don't have a copy for that either.

If the question were:

"Did you buy KSP more than once"

Then my answer would be "Yes", as I bought an additional store copy ~2 years ago, as a birthday present for a friend

I never ever buy additional copies to just have them sitting around on my harddrive however ...

so, the store copy I bought long ago is the only one copy I have of KSP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.