Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Really needs these tree folders about work normally the HOME?

If not,can i delete them,for save some ram memory?

http://prntscr.com/3owiwh

You probably can. Still, there isn't much memory to be saved there.

Also, updated HOME2.zip for correct folder structure.

So we need the sfr cockpit? It doesn't seem to have any download links that I can find that work (spaceport has been taken down)

Edit: Oh wait I just saw that it was included in this mod, I didn't really notice that!

Edited by Boamere

So we need the sfr cockpit? It doesn't seem to have any download links that I can find that work (spaceport has been taken down)

Edit: Oh wait I just saw that it was included in this mod, I didn't really notice that!

You find it inside to the the NEW released HOME in Plugins folder.

Ask BobCat, that's his pic. :) But you can use another mod with cargobays or something. People have gotten old DEMVs to other planets, and they didn't have a drop pod, either.

What is wrong with the configs? Post any problems you find here, so I can fix it. Oh, and if you mean formatting, I'm not gonna bother unless this causes actual problems.

The Install should be KSP/GameData/BobCatind/HOME*

Edit if you look at a prop.cfg you will see

//-------------------page1------------------------------

PAGE

{

button = butpower

text = BobCatind/HOME2/Props/HOMEMFD60x20/p0_home40x20.txt

default = yes

}

Just post 1 to keep it short.

Edit- I most have downloaded it before you changed it my bad

Edited by Mecripp2

For the old HOME, it doesn't matter, though. For the new one, I've updated the archive to contain BobCatind folder, so all you have to do it copy the contents to GameData.

Dragon01,

Your PM box is full so I will post my request public.

Any chance I can persuade you to allow users of the Home 3 pack to "optionally" use the raster prop monitor mod? I rarely use IVA and it just seems like I'm wasting so much space loading something I don't even enjoy.

Am I missing out? Is there a work around? Can I get rid of IVA all together?

Please help me out.

Regards,

Ive used SFR mod for a long time, so do i need to remove the plugin included with this mod or can I keep both of them? I probally have to get rid of one,I know this from my ksp experience but if i remove the one from the bobcat plugins folder will it still work?

Dragon01,

Your PM box is full so I will post my request public.

Any chance I can persuade you to allow users of the Home 3 pack to "optionally" use the raster prop monitor mod? I rarely use IVA and it just seems like I'm wasting so much space loading something I don't even enjoy.

Am I missing out? Is there a work around? Can I get rid of IVA all together?

Please help me out.

Regards,

You can use it without rastaprop, it only affects iva. You CAN iva without it, theres just no instrumentation.

Is the old Home using the porkjet plugin or the cleverbobcat plugin as i am using the cleverbobcat plugin and it works fine

Also to get the garage door open in the VAB add the lines in blue

MODULE

{

name = ModuleAnimateGeneric

animationName = door_open

animSwitch = true

animTime = 1

startEventGUIName = Open Garage

endEventGUIName = Close Garage

}

Could an additional decoupler be added to the service module or the parachute as there is no way to seperate it if you just want the hab module alone on home 3 system

I cant seem to get the tesla to work it just flips over on the launch pad (solved interior was missing)

Edited by Virtualgenius