Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Hey dragon01 this guy is looking for something to do http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/84544-I-am-a-graphic-designer-i-am-bored-Will-help-with-any-mod-logos-or maybe he can help redo some of the broken bobcat stuff or do a greenhouse for Home3. Also is there a way to stop the fuel crossfeed between the descent module and the hub engine I added fuelCrossFeed = False to all the modules but it still feeds fuel regardless

Edited by Virtualgenius

Hi, i have some problems, i not see all parts of ISS on career mode i see one only on sandbox.

The directory Parts and space where i must to put, extract only in GameData and is done?

Thanks.

Yes and it sounds like they might be missing TechRequired = ****** where ever you want to put them.

EDIT- you can make a MM that looks like this

@PART[*]:HAS[~TechRequired[]]:Final

{

TechRequired = start

}

And it will add all to start thats missing TechRequired = ******.

Well, aren't I the fool! I've been slowly building the ISS in between other projects for a bit now. Got most of the pressurized section built from stock parts and I've just starting to learn how to mod for all the specialized bits... :blush:

Can I just point out NASA's awesome little EVA game. I've found it a wealth of reference for figuring out what parts and modules 'actually' look like. :)

What NASA EVA ? any chance you could put up a link would be greatly appreciated

My phone is beig stupid but just search NASA Eva game in google and it will be the first result. It's called nasa spacewalk game.

Dragon01,

first .. thank you for your rework and taking up the Bobcat banner, ... and of course to Bobcat himself.

I do have a issue, I have tried and tried to get the docking ports on the HOME3 habitats to work .. but they seem to be 'built' at a 90 angle.

to reproduce, launch 2 habitats, with at least one docking tube each, add required RSC to maneuver... then in open space, try to dock one to another... try it with Meckjeb auto docking and you will see that the 'ports' are at 90 deg from where they should be orientated.

If this is an known issue, sorry, I scrolled back a few pages and didn't see anything about this.

I do have a issue, I have tried and tried to get the docking ports on the HOME3 habitats to work .. but they seem to be 'built' at a 90 angle.

to reproduce, launch 2 habitats, with at least one docking tube each, add required RSC to maneuver... then in open space, try to dock one to another... try it with Meckjeb auto docking and you will see that the 'ports' are at 90 deg from where they should be orientated.

If this is an known issue, sorry, I scrolled back a few pages and didn't see anything about this.

This happens, not a known issue, but not really a problem. Only MechJeb (and maybe Romfarer's cam) will throw a fit, frankly, I don't care about MJ. If it works, fine, but I don't use it nor test anything with it. The habitats are generally meant to be docked on the ground anyway, and MechJeb can't do that.

I have been playing around with the built in solar panels on the ant they deploy detect direct sunlight but dont provide any charge its quite frustrating because if you compare it to other solar panels the config is identical so if anyone can shed some light no pun intended

MODULE

{

name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel

animationName = mark5solar

sunTracking = false

raycastTransformName = sunCatcher

pivotName = sunCatcher

isBreakable = false

resourceName = ElectricCharge

chargeRate = 2

powerCurve

{