Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

When the DEMVs are re-released, this will be fixed. I'm working on that myself, the fix will actually require a plugin, since the model isn't set up right. At least, if the fix works. BobCat commented the panel out for a reason.

TBH, I'm more excited for BobCat's return than for 0.24.

Might have to do with 0.24 requiring me to update everything, while with BobCat it's only be a single mod, but whatever... :)

You can always ask for help if your getting snowed under plenty of people in the thread would volunteer instantly. With .24 right around the corner best be prepared for the cleverbobcat.dll to break have tried emailing clever walrus a few times with no luck you may need a volunteer to look at the dll it's freely available on codeplex.

Edited by Virtualgenius

hey guys

i have a little problem. can somebody help me with it

the problem is that i can't figure out how i should dock the z1 to the first trust like iss did in the real world?

if i put the docking system on it, it would not dock so what is the way to do it??

If you want to dock S6 to Z1, well, it doesn't quite work, especially since there's no actual S6, and the current truss is bugged. It's getting remade, I'm fed up with it, too.

If you want to dock S6 to Z1, well, it doesn't quite work, especially since there's no actual S6, and the current truss is bugged. It's getting remade, I'm fed up with it, too.

Also concerning the truss section...how are you supposed to put the P4 solar truss onto the P3? There is always a gap, as if another truss is missing (Is it the P5 truss?)

Also concerning the truss section...how are you supposed to put the P4 solar truss onto the P3? There is always a gap, as if another truss is missing (Is it the P5 truss?)

hey mrmeeb

i looked into my parts and i dient find the p4/5 solar truss at all. maybe this is the problem

because i only can find s0 s1/p1 s3/p3 and the z1 so thats it

Edited by jebandhisfriends

Hia

First off, its fantastic to see this revived, i love it!

Ive been away from Kerbal the last long time due to IRL stuff but not im back and i want to relaunch Mir and all this wonderfull stuff, BUT..

In career mode, various parts of MIR and Proton are not loadable even when i have reseached everything.. Any ideas / fixes ?

the parts are not loadable in Career mode because they do not have the Research Nodes defined in the .cfg files for many of the parts.

I am going over them myself, to put that info in, and will offer the results to Dragon01.

the parts are not loadable in Career mode because they do not have the Research Nodes defined in the .cfg files for many of the parts.

I am going over them myself, to put that info in, and will offer the results to Dragon01.

What am i looking for in the .cfg ? :)

somewhere after the

// --- asset parameters ---

or the

// --- editor parameters ---

Tags, put these 2 lines

TechRequired = veryHeavyRocketry

entryCost = 15000

(or, you can change the TechRequired to be "nuclearPropulsion" or "specializedElectrics" or any other late stage research node, if you prefer to mix up where the items are found, based on if they are solor panels, or what ever)

also you can adjust the "entryCost" to be anything you like, but something atleast 300 for small parts, ... 5000 for pressurized living areas, and 10000+ for complicated (living, plus thrust, plus other stuff) items.

so, I put all the truss parts in the specializedElectrics for example.

Edited by Fyrem
listing out

hey dragon01 or bobcat

i have a question. can you do something with the i guess its called p3/s3 solar array? that they can open and close separetly/apart (sorry for the bad english sometimes) like the real iss and that they have the radiators. and for the p1/s1 the same thing?

is that possible?

and can you please put the american pack download link online, my computer crashed and i lost everything.

Edited by jebandhisfriends

hey mrmeeb

i looked into my parts and i dient find the p4/5 solar truss at all. maybe this is the problem

because i only can find s0 s1/p1 s3/p3 and the z1 so thats it

Yeah that's probably right - a lot of the truss parts seem to be missing. Hopefully it'll be fixed at some point...I WANNA BUILD THE ISS :sticktongue:

I'm having issues getting the home 3 parts to show up... I have all the mods required installed but still only 3 parts are showing, the solar panel, decent stage and gear for the home base... could some one help me please

I'm having issues getting the home 3 parts to show up... I have all the mods required installed but still only 3 parts are showing, the solar panel, decent stage and gear for the home base... could some one help me please

I have a similar issue; I have some of the parts but not all; I think I might have everything but the command pods. I'm playing on a Mac.