Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Back when bobcat was around, just after the release of Soyuz 2.0 he mentioned on the old thread that he would replace the pixellated hatch in the Soyuz IVA with the good looking hatch from the LOK. But as we all know he's kinda left... So I was wandering is there any chance sometime in the future that someone could have a go at it and make the Soyuz IVA hatch less of an eye sore?

Thanks

Is American Pack still alive? I really want it to play!

Check back few pages. I posted a link for it. It still works just fine however there are just a few glitches that need to be fixed. Other than that it's all good. If you can't find it, I will post a link when I get home.

Check back few pages. I posted a link for it. It still works just fine however there are just a few glitches that need to be fixed. Other than that it's all good. If you can't find it, I will post a link when I get home.

Did you get the Altair descent stage landing legs to work ?

Edited by Mecripp2

Do you get the Altair descent stage landing legs to work ?

They work they are just a little finicky. They work im just not sure what the problem is, either the g key doesnt work or the landing gear button doesnt work. The pack does def need a polishing pass though.

They work they are just a little finicky. They work im just not sure what the problem is, either the g key doesnt work or the landing gear button doesnt work. The pack does def need a polishing pass though.

there is a mod for the altair but its with different framework, im not sure if im saying it right, but chaka exploration beta that is a mod that is using it

It would be great if you'll post a link again.

Edited by crberus
Added quote.

Hmm, is there anything special about the PMA from the ISS Community Pack?. They won't dock with anything for me.

yea its never worked for me. Put a Soyuz or Mir male or female port on top. Thats what I usually do.

Hmm, is there anything special about the PMA from the ISS Community Pack?. They won't dock with anything for me.

The Altair Dockport part from Bobcat's American Pack docks perfectly with it, and it's a super nice dock port as well.

EDIT: Also if you add the appropriate "1" to it's attach rules in the CFG, the Altair Dockport works well as a radially attachable part.

there is a mod for the altair but its with different framework, im not sure if im saying it right, but chaka exploration beta that is a mod that is using it

Yes Bobcat graciously licensed his American Pack to us for Monkey Exploration. We still use a modified version of the Altair lander however as far as I am currently aware the legs must go down with the G key, because of the way it asks "constrainlookfx" to operate them, I believe became non functional by right click a few versions back. Since it does continue to work with the G key we haven't done much research into a fix, although I could take another look at it tonight.

Edited by YANFRET

Somebody has the Buran craft file ?

I can not put that last part called Buran Tail control surf to attach properly to Tail wing crap.

I want to test a few things and see how they are doing this and that so I can do something simmilar with CSS.

Btw @BobCat are you still active and read PMs ? I am thinking that I will send you a PM with some questions :)

Somebody has the Buran craft file ?

I can not put that last part called Buran Tail control surf to attach properly to Tail wing crap.

I want to test a few things and see how they are doing this and that so I can do something simmilar with CSS.

Btw @BobCat are you still active and read PMs ? I am thinking that I will send you a PM with some questions :)

It doesn't snap to the attach point just get it as close as possible and it works perfect.

It would be great if you'll post a link again.
yea its never worked for me. Put a Soyuz or Mir male or female port on top. Thats what I usually do.

Is it the american pack from kerbal space parts? if it is, i've downloaded it twice, it hasn't worked. unless you're talking about another link?