Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Hey guys... bad news (on my end at least)

Friday night I started to tool around with building the ISS and had an issue where the game would lag extremely bad, but only when I would de-magnetize the Canada Arm from the CSS. I've only got Zarya in the air and this was Unity Node (1 or 2, not sure, but stage two for the ISS) and I was able to successfully get it to dock. I'm not sure if the issue is with the ISS or the CSS, but it happens as soon as I de-magnetize the Canada Arm. The ISS PMA adapter is shown attached to Zarya, but Unity Node disappears, and the shuttle disappears.

I'll post this in the CSS thread to see if that's where the issue is, but I was curious as it begins from the arm. I've already built my own KSP space station and never had any lag issues at all, so it has me scratching my head..

Thanks.

Dragon01 has requested the following message be posted here in relation to his ban and this add-on.

I will be discontinuing the mods I maintain on KSP forums. BobCat's mods will not be updated to 0.90. I might be creating/looking for a new website to which I will move my mods.
Edited by KasperVld

Oh well I guess this is the final nail in the coffin for the Bobcat Stuff thanks for your efforts dragon01

Man, I hope he changes his mind and returns after his ban (for whatever reason you was banned for) to at least tell us where his mods are moving to...otherwise, stuck in .25 forever

... its kinda annoying to see important people getting booted like that.

@Bobcat, very nice to see that your still alive and kicking :)

Absolutely! It would be intresting to know if the importance of the mods were taken into consideration. However there is nothing we can do about it. All we can do in keep calm and carry on.