Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

I think a new thread needs to be started and linked to this thread like they did for B9 when it hadnt been updated for a while that had all the community fixes listed for the latest release its getting quite hard fishing through pages looking for solutions

Does any of this work with 1.04? Or is there a patch for this anywhere? Just curious because I really like the altair and orion. Thank you.

well i have not tried orian but i have iss working with a robotic Canada arm (rke kanada arm needs infernal robotics) parts all attach btw.

mir space station you must assemble in orbit or use my saved game.

soyuz, working internals (vasor & Neptune panels) periscope and camera aslo solved parachute glitch with real chute.

i will keep working on others let me know if u want the cgf or game data to pick the though i recommend just using the game data, as the only thing u don't need is LH rovers and kas / kis, everything else is needed. all i ask for in return is if anyone has working romfarer for 1.0.4 / 1.o and a way to increase fps, put it or them on forum or message me. ps i already have atm and dds loader.

again let me now if u want them by messaging me or tagging me in post / quote.

all work in 1.0.4 :cool: stay chill

well i have not tried orian but i have iss working with a robotic Canada arm (rke kanada arm needs infernal robotics) parts all attach btw.

soyuz, working internals (vasor & Neptune panels) periscope and camera aslo solved parachute glitch with real chute.

i will keep working on others let me know if u want the cgf or game data to pick the though i recommend just using the game data, as the only thing u don't need is LH rovers and kas / kis, everything else is needed. all i ask for in return is if anyone has working romfarer for 1.0.4 / 1.o and a way to increase fps, put it or them on forum or message me. ps i already have atm and dds loader.

It would be very nice if you could send me your gamedata folder with all files needed to get the iss community pack to work.

For those who have specific issues or suggestions can you post them to this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/121748-Component-Space-Shuttle-CSS-ksp-1-0-2-unofficial-release-thread/page139

Start at page 133 if you want to see what has been done already.

I have been working to fix and to remodel/add new parts and will upload the pack when functional.

Let me know what needs doing, if I can help I will.

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance we can help get it working together?

Good news for the people who want iss, soyuz/progress, mir. I have now got the proton working and will post download soon but im upgrading to a new pc so dont expect any thing for at least 2 or 3 more days, this goes for iss, mir, soyuz, all fixed mods let me know if you want any practicular mod but next will possibly be the russian rover or orion. Let me know if u want any or help. Agian please if any one can get romfrare working please tell me i want romfrare! But my iss still has a working arm

- chase

Good news for the people who want iss, soyuz/progress, mir. I have now got the proton working and will post download soon but im upgrading to a new pc so dont expect any thing for at least 2 or 3 more days, this goes for iss, mir, soyuz, all fixed mods let me know if you want any practicular mod but next will possibly be the russian rover or orion. Let me know if u want any or help. Agian please if any one can get romfrare working please tell me i want romfrare! But my iss still has a working arm

- chase

Good work. Look forward to checking it out.

So you managed to fix all the issues?

I ask this so I know what areas I dont need to fix again or what parts I can help with.

Thanks

Edited by Mike-NZ

I can help with romfarer... what is the issue with it?

Well when ever i launch anything screen goes black but i still have hud but no controls.

thanks for the help if i need help i will defiantly let you as all of the mods are amazing and dont deserve to die.

But sadly more complications to my pc and graphics card set back when i will release it but i now have more time on my laptop to continue to fix more mods.

but as of now it would be great if someone or you could devise a way to increase fps as mine is in the toilet! I have tried atm an dds. As these are major inconvenience

thanks

-chase

Edited by shinler

Well when ever i launch anything screen goes black but i still have hud but no controls.

thanks for the help if i need help i will defiantly let you as all of the mods are amazing and dont deserve to die.

But sadly more complications to my pc and graphics card set back when i will release it but i now have more time on my laptop to continue to fix more mods.

but as of now it would be great if someone or you could devise a way to increase fps as mine is in the toilet! I have tried atm an dds. As these are major inconvenience

thanks

-chase

ok I will download and have a play with romfarer

does anybody have a patch for the soviet engines, I can't attach decouplers to the bottoms

Editing the part.cfg files will fix this.

IE RD0120 change the third to last value from 1 to -1.

node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -2.420039, 0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 2

node_node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -2.420039, 0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 2

This changes the y value angle of the node to allow things back on the bottom.