Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

Nope, BobCat made his own MFDs. I'd rather not touch them, beyond what is required to make them work with RPM 0.17.

To anyone that can not find all the parts , AND you are using career mode... you need to make these edits.

somewhere after the

// --- asset parameters ---

or the

// --- editor parameters ---

Tags, put these 2 lines

TechRequired = veryHeavyRocketry

entryCost = 15000

(or, you can change the TechRequired to be "nuclearPropulsion" or "specializedElectrics" or any other late stage research node, if you prefer to mix up where the items are found, based on if they are solor panels, or what ever)

also you can adjust the "entryCost" to be anything you like, but something atleast 300 for small parts, ... 5000 for pressurized living areas, and 10000+ for complicated (living, plus thrust, plus other stuff) items.

so, I put all the truss parts in the specializedElectrics for example.

wait... which version is it compatable with currently?

0.16. The later versions introduced a lot of changes I need to integrate.

OK, Lunokhod and Buran are up. Have fun. No Firespitter wheels on Buran yet, had no luck getting them to work. But at least the front wheel doesn't break.

Next is RPM 0.17 update for HOME3 and Soyuz, then the American Pack, likewise updated to RPM 0.17, or possibly 0.18 (because it'll likely be after 0.24).

As for DEMVs, we'll see if CleverBobCat.dll still works after 0.24. If it does, then they'll be released soon. If it doesn't, then I'll have to wait until it does.

Edited by Guest

Dragon you may need to tee someone up for the cleverbobcat.dll I have emailed cleverwalrus a few times and she is not responding the code can be found here http://cleverbobcat.codeplex.com/ it may just need to be re-compiled against .24 when its released I would seek a volunteer unless your up to the task its beyond my skills, otherwise I would take it over and maintain it.

Nope. You can use the boosters with a procedural core. BobCat refused to make a Vulkan, so it probably won't be in. Remember, I don't model at all.

I put it like this.

D:\Games\Stream\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SovietPack\Parts\Buran

It should be in "propulsion" tab. Does the Buran show up? If it does, just look harder. As long as you're using 0.23.5 (you are, right?), then it should work.