Release: BobCat Ind. Space&Planet products

So, the HOME download only has the Rover and Orbital Systems, correct?

Was there an updated called HOME 3.0 or does that specifically refer to 3m parts, because even the folders in the OP HOME zip read as HOME2?

Been out of the KSP loop for almost 6+ months, so please forgive me.

So, the HOME download only has the Rover and Orbital Systems, correct?

Was there an updated called HOME 3.0 or does that specifically refer to 3m parts, because even the folders in the OP HOME zip read as HOME2?

Been out of the KSP loop for almost 6+ months, so please forgive me.

If you look in side the folder you see BobCatind and in it is home and home 2 which has what was home 3 parts in it.

Well I gotta weigh in here. I cant seem to get anything to NOT flip! Hey I love stunt flying just like the next Kerbal, but when Im trying to launch Progress or Soyuz it get really annoying pretty quickly. In .90 - 1.0 it was beautiful, but with the latest 1.0.2 the Soyuz rocket cuts donuts (MMmmm Donuts). OLDD Proton works along with the FASA Apollo stuff, but my poor soyuz fliers just get sick on the tilt-a-whirl!

Anyone found a good ascent profile for the old rocket?

Oh yea, the N-1? Fugetaboutit!:D

You must download the Mir pack for Zarya and Zvezda, it's listed under the requirements.

Was quoting the whole OP all that necessary?

So when I downloaded the ISS community pack, it didn't come with Zarya. Was it a mistake in modding, or is it not finished yet?

Do not use the zarya solar panels they are known to cause problems with the game.

Does anyone have updated cfg's for MIR and ISS they wouldn't mind uploading?

If you look at the last page i uploaded a fix for MIR, il take a look at ISS later today, shouldnt be too hard to fix.

If you look at the last page i uploaded a fix for MIR, il take a look at ISS later today, shouldnt be too hard to fix.

Oh no don't say it's easy. The iss pack has been plagued with problems for as long as I have been playing ksp. I would t enter into updating that so easily. The doing ports don't work, the solar panels are broken and go nuts. The trusses throw out infinite amounts of null references. It's a Pandora's box.

That would be awesome. I know correcting the node definitions isn't exactly difficult, but I just don't have the time, and I'm always afraid I'll break something. :/

I will *maybe* have a look at the ISS, especially on the Unity side, later when I finished Delta IV modelling. No promises. Though the docking ports should be easy, but the truss and solar panels makes it interesting. :P

If you could do that would be amazing. Especially since the CSS is being worked on so extensively so well. It would be nice to have something to launch into orbit with the new shuttle.

If you could do that would be amazing. Especially since the CSS is being worked on so extensively so well. It would be nice to have something to launch into orbit with the new shuttle.

Amen to that! I am currently just waiting for it all to be dealt with as I have my KSP laptop unavailable atm

I will *maybe* have a look at the ISS, especially on the Unity side, later when I finished Delta IV modelling. No promises. Though the docking ports should be easy, but the truss and solar panels makes it interesting. :P

I will look too at the iss, so like that you have some help at least.

when i try to build anything from any of your packs they can only attach to another part upside down. if you have an answer for this problem that would be much apreciated