You know you're a noob in KSP when...

Science-Recon

Same reason why no one knows the difference between Grindcore and Semisynthetic Pseudoindustrial Death Whinecore: no one really cares. :P

Bull for my valentine tries to fit the latter. Bunch of whining emo turds.

1) When you finally get to the mun, but can't make it back because you hadn't noticed that the lv-909 has no alternator.

2) When you spend almost as much time on the forums and wikipedia learning as you do playing.

3) When you think this game couldn't possibly get any more awesome. (IE: pre-mod phase)

4) When you still pack on three times the fuel you actually needed.

5) When you think the Mun will be a much easier mission than Minmus.

6) When you use the fewest stages possible to reduce the chances for things to go wrong.

7) When your rescue ship has to be rescued.

8) When you try to get to Duna and end up on Dres. (I did that lol)

In all fairness though, I'm always learning and getting better. I've played with Remotetech for quite a long time, and only figured out how to use the flight computer a few days ago.

In all fairness though, I'm always learning and getting better. I've played with Remotetech for quite a long time, and only figured out how to use the flight computer a few days ago.

I had system wide network of communication satellites and then started wondering what that calculator looking button does... Think I'll have to start trying probes with signal delay now.

Edited by Varsi

When you attempt to dock and succeed at reandevous, except the other craft is going 300m/s in relation to your craft, and through it, and proceeds to smash both crafts into dozens of 'probes'

When you successfully launch a perfectly keostationary satellite (it was beautiful, 5m difference from apoapsis and periapsis, 0°inclination, directly over KSC) and while sending the manned craft that accompanied the satellite, your forget parachutes . . . and that jebidiah, bill and Bob were in it

1- Don't understanding how to stage (man that took me forever)

2- Trying to land on moon but keep crashing... Then seeing this 4200isp engine and thinking : that's the power I need, for sure it'll work this time !

3- Thinking the game is frozen and restarting over and over... you had no electricity you noob.

4- Having an inverted probe core

5- Trying to land in orbital mode and slamming the ground with way to much lateral speed.

6- Quicksaving in atmo before trying an EVA just in case. Dosen't work so Quick-reload... Yeah, no chutes now, so you die and you saved a sec ago, so no matter what you do, everyone will die horrifically every time you reload...

When your at first clever looking designs become asymmetrically balanced through staging and/or propellant consumption.

When you think that covering about 15km on Mun's surface to get to all four surface sample sites, in a tiny rover, will be "a fun trip".

When you timewarp through your supposed aerobrake and end up orbiting Kerbol again.

Guilty of all.

When you finally get into duna's sphere of influence (albeit in a polar orbit) with Jeb, Bob and Bill on a craft that took you 3 hours to build in orbit, and you realise your on a direct collission course with Ike.

I Rage quit for the first time in my life.

• 2 months later...
When you put your wings ahead of CoM on a spaceplane.

This is usable, however active instability is soooooooooooooooooooö hard to get right that it may as well not be possible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.