[1.0.5 - Alpha 6] Dang It! (12 september 2015)

Ippo

Been watching Grunfworks Interplanetary series of YouTube videos. (He is still playing it in KSP.90 because he does not want to risk losing ships in the save file if he updates to newer versions of KSP and has to then update mods)

In any case Dangit! is one of his favorite mods to hate, cause something sure to break at critical times. :D

Really hoping someone gets a chance to take over updating this mod as I would love to try it in 1.2. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I took a quick look at it.  it is not a simple recompile, there are some fairly significant changes.  so it will take a week or so.

I also emailed @Coffeeman about it.

Last change was in February

Awesome news!. I hope it doesn't gives you too much trouble, I'm sure lots of people will have fun and will be grattefull for it.

29 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@Ippo

@Coffeeman hasn't been around since April 11.

How long should I wait before going ahead with this?

Well, considering this, I'd say you can go ahead whenever you like. If you'd like to wait a little longer to see if Louis returns that's fine with me too... your call.

P.S: if you take, would you please make a separate thread about it? I think it's better.

31 minutes ago, Ippo said:

Well, considering this, I'd say you can go ahead whenever you like. If you'd like to wait a little longer to see if Louis returns that's fine with me too... your call.

P.S: if you take, would you please make a separate thread about it? I think it's better.

I'll wait a few days, but just wanted your OK on it.

I'll be doing it in my own repo, but would push to you if requested

For those who are interested, I do have it working in 1.2.1

Edited by linuxgurugamer

4 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'll wait a few days, but just wanted your OK on it.

For those who are interested, I do have it working in 1.2.1

I'm really interested. I love this mod. Any chance of downloading your build somewhere, I'll be glad to send you logs and mod list in case I find any bugs. :)

2 minutes ago, Elkram said:

I'm really interested. I love this mod. Any chance of downloading your build somewhere, I'll be glad to send you logs and mod list in case I find any bugs. :)

not yet, sorry.  while it's working, I'm still testing.  

5 minutes ago, Elkram said:

I'll PM you a link

5 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

not yet, sorry.  while it's working, I'm still testing.  

I'll PM you a link

What a difference zero hours makes... :wink:

Thanks for taking on *this* one, too! I know you're intending to be a simple steward of all these mods, but your efforts are more than appreciated.

Ok, so, since I haven't heard from Coffeeman, I'm announcing that I will be taking this over, and have created a new thread per @Ippo's request here:

Please move all discussions over there.  @Ippo, feel free to ask this thread to be locked.

Status Update:  I just sent a second beta to @Elkram.  He's done a great job testing for me.  Once he gets back to me, I'll package it for for release.

It will be on Spacedock as well as Github

Edited by Deddly
Fixed broken link

12 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, so, since I haven't heard from Coffeeman, I'm announcing that I will be taking this over, and have created a new thread per @Ippo's request here:

Please move all discussions over there.  @Ippo, feel free to ask this thread to be locked.

Status Update:  I just sent a second beta to @Elkram.  He's done a great job testing for me.  Once he gets back to me, I'll package it for for release.

Thank you so much @linuxgurugamer :) It's great to know that someone is picking it up again :)

• 2 months later...

Do the Snacks! mod's radial snack tins have a stupid high rate of failure? i just had the only 3 i have used so far fail within 5 minutes of launch... something's going wrong, or perhaps I am supposed to do something different with them? do they break under small g forces?

Edited by Moikle

1 hour ago, Moikle said:

Do the Snacks! mod's radial snack tins have a stupid high rate of failure? i just had the only 3 i have used so far fail within 5 minutes of launch... something's going wrong, or perhaps I am supposed to do something different with them? do they break under small g forces?

On 11/9/2016 at 10:35 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

• 11 months later...

Hi @Ippo - thanks for this most excellent mod!  is this compatible with Mission controller now?  it appears that it is, but wanted to double check since the wiki says it is not.  thanks again!

edit - nvm, realized this is the old thread!

Edited by bojangles9999

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.