K-P0110 - Apollo-like crew module, now with source files included

Ledenko

• 1 month later...
It's just you guys then because I just clicked the Curseforge link and got directed straight to it...
Looks nice! I will have to try it out. Great work on the modelling and textures by the way! :D

Edit: in agreement with ObsessedWithKSP, the Curseforge link is working...

Great! Can one of you guys download it and re-upload it to dropbox or googledrive or something?

Cuz' it's definitely still 404'd for me.

Edited by frencrs

Well, some ppl seem to be lucky... :(

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

• 1 month later...
Hello, is it working with 1.0.2 ? :) ( The original work, not bacon labs retexture.. ) Thanks for the great parts Ledenko :)
Parachute and tanks not attaching for me. I really hope this gets updated, miss using it already.

Drop this CFG file into the KerbonTech folder. Just delete it when this gets updated.

You probably want to know what it does, huh? It corrects the nodes so things will attach properly, and that's all it does. There was a post a page back saying the parachutes didn't work, but it seemed fine for me, but I have realchute installed, so you might want to test it.

You'll need Module Manager or it will do nothing.

Dropbox download: KP0110NodeFix.cfg

Edit: You may consider the file in the public domain. Do what you want with it.

Edited by Randazzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, davidy12 said:

Does this still work?

Well, download it and try it out.  :)

FWIW, I've had this pod in my game since it was released, and it still works fine for me, but I don't use the Apollo-like docking nosecone or its included parachutes, so I can't speak to those being currently functional..  The actual capsule itself works just fine, though, as one would expect, it's just a part.  By 'just', I mean that this mod doesn't use any plugins, and the plugins are usually what break when KSP gets updated.  Well... plugins and textures, sometimes, but like I said, I've been using it since the beginning, and the textures have always been fine for me.

:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.