Hello!

owmanthathurt

New to the forums and I have been playing KSP less than a year. I bought it when when the previous version was out ( I think?). I played vanilla career mode and managed to accomplish a lot before my save got erased/lost when I switched my OS to a SSD. I was pretty far up the tech tree and landed on the Mun twice before that happened. I stopped playing for awhile after that happened because I didn't want to go through all the work again.

Now I just play sandbox mode using mods and set goals for myself. I have been currently working on a Space shuttle-like craft for the past 2 weeks using mainly trial and error. It looks kind of crude and now I am just trying to make the whole thing more efficient. However, I finally got it into orbit last night, docked with a fuel tank (which turned out to be a waste of time btw), and it is now orbiting the Mun, without using an autopilot program (nothing against users that prefer to use it).

I also got a few friends into it as well so I can't wait until multiplayer comes out!

Hello owmanthathurt, and welcome to the forum. :D

Trial and error is just how one learns this game. Especially with aircraft, there's no way to make something work the first time.