Realism War Game!

What mods to use?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What mods to use?

QuesoExplosivo, you need to make sure you don't include the Squad or NASAMission folders when you distribute mod packs.

You also need to make sure that the mods themselves have licenses that allow you to distribute them in a mod pack. Not all do.

Yea, the gamedata folder is giving me a malware alert also...

It's not.

UE, is there any way to instantly communicate other than skype? (one of my teammates don't have it) Maybe make a temporary IRC? Or some other chatroom? Also, we need more production!

By the way, I developed an orbit-capable ICBM prototype lol

Edited by Uberlyuber

UE, is there any way to instantly communicate other than skype? (one of my teammates don't have it) Maybe make a temporary IRC?

I think we should just officially use Skype. It's great, and hassle-free. Someone could create a big central chat for all of us. BRIXco has done it, many people have done it, so why not? OR we could use skype and an IRC. Why not?

And what counts as one turn?

Look around, read this thread, I think you'll find out.

Everyone, my Skype name is Itsnorocketscience.

Cheers.

I think we should just officially use Skype. It's great' date=' and hassle-free. Someone could create a big central chat for all of us. BRIXco has done it, many people have done it, so why not? OR we could use skype and an IRC. Why not?[/quote']

Must I restate my previous post?

"some of my teammates don't have it"

Can we get a Dropbox link for the GameData folder? Google Chrome gives me a malware warning.
Go to chrome's settings, click show advanced options, go to privacy, then uncheck enable phishing and malware protection, then download it, then scan it with stuff, then see, if the virus scanner turns up anything, if it is a heuristic virus(where the computer just assumes it is a virus) then you are safe, because that is probably a false positive.

Oh, then reenable chrome's protection stuff

EDIT: I scanned not just the gamedata folder, but the whole KSP directory folder as well, and this is what happened.

There you go

Also, Horn could you please add my comment(the second one I quoted) next to the download link? I think we would get a lot less of these comments.

Edited by Uberlyuber

Unfortunately guys we'll have to cut this one short. As per forum rule 2.2 h), war-type roleplaying is not permitted on the forums, as it causes too many user-to-user conflicts that often derail. I apologize it took a while for a reaction to occur here, and I encourage you guys to hold this off on another medium than the forum, such as Tumblr or perhaps through making your own forum for this (there's plenty of free hosting services for this kind of things), but this thread will have to go unfortunately, as the others before.

Thread closed.

Edited by stupid_chris

Okay all, just a footnote here.

Due to the abuse of my inbox over this, we're still discussing this thread. We'll let you know when we take a decision, it might be a few days so we can get everyone to chime in. Just a thing: this is the team's decision in action here, not mine, no need to get angry at me. I'd also appreciate for everyone to stop messaging me over this, I've been well enough notified about this.

Thanks for your patience.

Alright guys, glad to tell you all that this thread is now open once more, sorry for the delay. We'll make some amendments to our roleplay rules in the future to make it clearer to prevent bad situations like this.

On that, make sure it stays a game. We'll be monitoring the thread, if we see it gets personal, this will be back in the drain.

Cheers!

You'll discuss the rules here but not on Kerbal Nations... Thank you Moderators for proving a point that you pick favorites.

This is no place to discuss moderator decisions, nothing new here.

Please let this thread carry on.

Also, a note about that gamedata folder: you guys need to be extremely careful about what you put in there. Not all mods permit redistribution freely. Please check the license of every mod before packaging it. If you aren't sure, please contact a member of the team.

I'd like to abandon Yellow Team, if that would be possible.

I might be able to get into the black market, but would probably be extremely unhelpful on any organized team, so I don't want to be a drag.

Got it! I'm considering just deleting the teams and making them again anyway...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.