Kerbal Space App for Android!

• 3 weeks later...

There are far more English speakers outside the US than inside, and there are 60 million non English speakers inside the US. I also understand the frustration of translating, and email complaints.

Could you say on your site:

"I am just one programmer, designer, I cannot do translations, but I will help any group who does translations keep the program running if they run into problems during or after translations."

So you give the 'problem' to translator groups, and just do programming, and you have canned response to all translation requests.

Google says that Canada has been restricted, this seems wrong. As an example.

Thanks for your attention, and thanks in advance for any response.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin SignUp

• 3 months later...

Abandonware?  Not showing in US store so i grabbed a copy from the github site referenced in an earlier post

https://github.com/Amagi82/KerbalSpaceApp/tree/master/bin } and sideloaded it.

Works great on a Nexus6, Nexus7 and Samsung 6 Active with the latest version of android. 

Could be a great app with active development...

Edited by AugustWest

• 1 year later...

Welcome to the forum, @RazzaTheSpaceKid! The app was last updated three years ago, so it doesn't look like it's coming back, sadly :(

I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but if the OP comes back, of course I'd be happy to unlock it again! In the meantime, @AugustWest's post right above yours links to the Github for the project, so you might be able to get an old copy from there.