JoolPlus: Kopernicus Edition [ALPHA RELEASE!]

Sylandro

Triple Post: One new moon and Belenus are added. Manley's texture is just a placeholder until i find something more mimas-y. (or if you want, you can create one, and i'll mention you in the main post. just pm me)

U3lZLjJ.png

XDaziEA.png

ZPhdUkd.png

hG9a5Xp.png

s2a7zYK.png

And the best part: A actual trailing atmosphere!

8fqRAd5.png

One thing about the new Belenus, it's gravity well is less steep, and it's further out than the original Belenus.

I'm going to guess that you used my method with RSS to add custom PQS?

And I'd be happy to convert this to PFREV.

Also, can you rename Rocko to something else? I made a moon named Rocko as well....

Yes i have. Anyway, you should probably rename your Rocko to something different, Augustus.

This looks quite amazing! Yet, I'd be still more mazed if I could land on them myself instead of just hearing about how fun it is to land on them.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks mate! I may have a download up around tomorrow, i have to finish Ioryion!

I have an Iapetus-like texture, and some other stuff, for ya:

http://www./download/up20s52kckp5mhq/Textures.zip

I'm not exactly going to use the textures, that'd technically be stealing from Porkjet, the original creator of the textures. Plus, i already have my own Iapetus-alike, it's name is Standish, and it's going to be in a version after the first release (along with Kallipo!)

Edited by Sylandro

Can you give me the experimental download so I can edit flightglobals and everything 'till it fits (Sentar uses flightglobals 18)? I'll rename Rocko.

No, no i will not. Plus, your Rocko is basically somewhat of a plagarism from my Rocko! My Rocko orbits whithin the rings of Wexx, and your Rocko orbits within the rings of Verion. Just redo your Rocko, rename it, and just not do it like a copycat of my Rocko. And we'll be fine.

Edited by Sylandro

No thank you. Plus, your Rocko is basically somewhat of a plagarism from my Rocko! My Rocko orbits whithin the rings of Wexx, and your Rocko orbits within the rings of Verion. Just redo your Rocko, rename it, and just not do it like a copycat of my Rocko.

Wait so... The one thing on this list:

A list of the planets (Moons are italic):

Ablate: A melting dwarf planet very close to Kerbol. (Originally by Krag)

Sentar: A beautiful blue gas giant with rings and a huge storm. (Originally by Krag)

Skelton: A red moon with a thick atmosphere. (Originally by Krag)

Erin: A watery, habitable moon covered in sand dunes and swamps, with a moon of it's own. (Originally by Krag)

Pock: A moon of a moon? What? (Originally by Krag)

Ringle: A ringed, bland moon much like Tylo. (Originally by Krag)

Thud: A Tylo-sized moon with 3.14 g's of gravity and an escape velocity higher than Sentar's. (Originally by Krag)

Putto: A small dwarf planet near Sentar. (Originally by Gravitasi)

Ascension: A comet with a perihelion near Moho but an apihelion past Putto. (Originally by Krag)

Oorma: A lumpy dwarf planet. (Originally by Gravitasi)

Arane: A very red dwarf planet. (Originally by Gravitasi)

Flo: An icy dwarf planet with an eccentric orbit, likely pulled on by Stella. (Originally by Gravitasi)

Stella: An orange star orbiting Kerbol with 0.6 times the mass of Kerbol.

Fierbinte: A hot, melting planet so hot that it's surface has become a semisolid waxy substance. (Originally by Poryy)

Verion: A gas giant in the habitable zone of Stella, with rings. (Originally by Poryy)

Rocko: A small moon of Verion.

Verviedi: A dry, icy moon that may have once hosted life. (Originally by Poryy)

Fantoma: A Tylo-sized moon with no atmosphere and surprisingly low density and gravity, with only half that of Kerbin. (Originally by Poryy)

Plantar: A Kerbin-sized rocky planet. (Originally by Krag, textures from GregroxMun)

Moonar: Plantar's little moon. (Originally by Krag, textures from GregroxMun)

Cyssor: A gas giant composed mainly of iodine. (Originally by Poryy)

Folion: An icy gas giant a little over a third of the size of Jool. (Originally by Poryy)

Cleathea: A chlorine gas giant slightly smaller than Folion, with thin rings. (Originally by Poryy)

Kydros: A moon of Cleathea with a retrograde orbit. (Originally by Poryy)

...that he doesn't state is anyone else's work is actually yours?

What the hell?

I took the idea from Felsmak, actually. It's just a name we both had the idea for. I will be renaming it to Blan in the next Stella Expansion update.

Also, I turned Kerbol Expanded into an API for planet packs, yours are included in the RSS config. KittopiaTech, Kopernicus, and RSS are all re-distributed in the core, so you can just remove all included mods and just have a download for the textures and config.

Edited by _Augustus_

I took the idea from Felsmak, actually. It's just a name we both had the idea for. I will be renaming it to Blan in the next Stella Expansion update.

Also, I turned Kerbol Expanded into an API for planet packs, yours are included in the RSS config. KittopiaTech, Kopernicus, and RSS are all re-distributed in the core, so you can just remove all included mods and just have a download for the textures and config.

Alright, but i'll be adding another moon named Blan in one of the next versions of JoolPlus!

Can you model? I want to add Kerbal Konstructs eastereggs to all of the moons of Verion and I can't model at all.

Also, I'm trying to make an ocean on a Duna-based planet, and I can't get it working. Help plox?

I honestly can't model for the life of me, and i honestly don't know the answer for the duna planet.

Can you model? I want to add Kerbal Konstructs eastereggs to all of the moons of Verion and I can't model at all.

Also, I'm trying to make an ocean on a Duna-based planet, and I can't get it working. Help plox?

regarding your problems, i think kittopiaspace gives some instructions for its in-game editor (includes stuff on revamping atmospheres and planet textures but I'm not sure about oceans) but there is not much else i can do...

Can we please have a download? Pwease?

I've been trying to finish this version, make a better texture for Manley ( that isn't so high ), fix Cyrion ( so it isn't so rough and rocky ) and add Ioryion ( which isn't working, and when i try too add it in, wexx and it's moons won't appear. )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.