What little thing do YOU think should be added to KSP?

39 minutes ago, Veeltch said:

I thought it's possible? You just walk over to the flag and pick it up and replant it again.

A small thing? Hmm... KAS fuel pipes? They are pretty small.

Nope. Your flag with one, annoying typo just vanished into the maw of the kraken. oh, your command pod exploded? sucks to be you!

--New bug feature with career mode! Screw your contracts, too! hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! *Stalks off to the corner and has a nervous breakdown*

Edited by Andem

Hmm, I don't know if there is a mod wich allows you to do so, but I would like to have an possibility of non-permiting my SAS to use RCS while it's on - It would be nice if it could be using only torque and/or control surffaces. I need this for docking - I want to have possibility of using RCS translation, not letting SAS to use Monopropelant...

Sorry for my English ;)

stock flight recording, ability to upgrade parts, more IVA usability, multiple fuel tank transfers, auto trajectory calculation, *cough*clouds*cough*, weather, hanger doors that open and close, water and texture update, less bugs.

But id be just fine with the upcoming 64bit and multicore support :P

My List :
 - Electric Propellers -- For Kerbin/Eve/Laythe/Jool (if it ever gets multiple atmospheric biomes), future atmospheric Bodies.
 - Larger parts (2.5m Nerva, 1.25/2.5m Ion Engines, 1,25m RTG) -- Part Count reducer.
 - Nuclear Reactor (1.25/2.5m) -- Easy! I did mine in 5min, take the code from fuel cell but change LFO by a created "Uranium" resource (I used very close to RL weight and works great), and make it efficient.
 - Bigger "Stick-it-on" solar Panels ( 2x2 / 3x3 and the likes )
 - a 2-Kerbal capsule
 - Either a fuel switcher so we can cram whatever we want in tanks, or Some decent space-looking LF tanks.  Either spherical tanks or rocket looking parts.

And I agree with @BloodDusk  using current parts if all my boosters are the exact same 6 parts (Cone, ASAS, Orange tank, Orange tank, ASAS, Mainsail), then welding it together for 1 part would be awesome.

@fireblade274 agreed !  KSP1.1 will trump everything by allowing quite the collection of mods to be used.

Edited by Francois424

Add a way for parts to have a memory of their "preferred" orientation when connecting them.  Aren't you tired of having to move the screen around to some weird angle just to add a part because it wants to attach sideways, or always rotate a part 90 degrees like the OX-STAT Photovoltaic Panel?  Well it would be nice for parts to have a memory when any 2 come into contact.  Additionally, there should be a way to record the preferred orientation and an option to turn it off.

I'm new to the forums, but have been sucked into playing the game for a couple of months and really enjoy it.

On 6/6/2014 at 9:26 PM, Wallygator said:

Exit the game from anywhere

save staging changes made during flight

let me move my kerbals inside a ship without eva

^ should not need mods

Great suggestion

On 2/8/2016 at 0:41 AM, Play_LORD said:

Craters. Something like depending on the size and speed of the object, the depth and size of the crater change. Nothing too fancy, maybe it can only go to a certain depth.

best idea ever

51 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but new icons for jets and boats in the tracking station would be really nice.

That was it! I was going to post something, but I couldn't remember what, and that was it! We need more Icons for different vessel types!

OK I'll add another...

Fix the manner in which the TR-38-D connects with the 3.75m Heat Shield.  This is a "node issue" that permeates many parts in the stock game. Carelessness Devs, Carelessness!!!!

(OK it's not something to "add".  Unless fixing proper node attachment is actually adding something, otherwise its ADDING a fix)

Ack! Ack! Ack! (Please pardon my Mars Attacks! reference.)

Edited by Wallygator

1 hour ago, BloodDusk said:

The ability to remove all crew and vehicle animations from both the VAB and SPH.

You can remove the crew, but not the vehicles. When I learned about that it saved my laptop from melting...

On 2/10/2016 at 2:02 PM, Aperture Science said:

Proper employee system. Have to pay KSC employees each x days.

You should come over to the Career Mode Fixes Discussion. ;)

Edit: I just posted this and someone already liked it. That was quick. o_o

Edited by Sequinox

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.