What little thing do YOU think should be added to KSP?

16 minutes ago, Sequinox said:

You should come over to the Career Mode Fixes Discussion. ;)

Edit: I just posted this and someone already liked it. That was quick. o_o

I got the little notification in the corner of my screen... :rolleyes:

I'd like to be able to set parachutes to deploy at a certain velocity instead of altitude. Maybe a combination of both, for instance: Deploy at 200 m/s OR 500 m. This would make it easier to recover things like boosters without having to focus on the particular object you are trying to land.

I think there should be something where you can be in first person mode with Kerbals and be able to move around the cabin, like if you were in a space station.

and with that, there should come some better viewing cupolas, or a glass structural fuselage so that Kerbals can see what's outside. With first person and a view of the inside of the cabin, you could also have an interesting EVA, maybe depressurization and the opening of the hatch to the vacuum of space, or to the planet you're on. Could also be for transferring Kerbals from different ships

Edited by silverfaceofhell
adding ideas

1 hour ago, silverfaceofhell said:

I think there should be something where you can be in first person mode with Kerbals and be able to move around the cabin, like if you were in a space station.

and with that, there should come some better viewing cupolas, or a glass structural fuselage so that Kerbals can see what's outside. With first person and a view of the inside of the cabin, you could also have an interesting EVA, maybe depressurization and the opening of the hatch to the vacuum of space, or to the planet you're on. Could also be for transferring Kerbals from different ships

I like this idea. KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM! FIRST PERSON MODE! (awsomeness overload) :0.0:

Rover wheels could leave tracks in the dust, and Kerbals could leave footprints, which would stay for a long time on non-atmospheric bodies. However, this would likely have to take into account the material the surface is made of. For instance, tracks on Eeloo would look different from tracks on the Mun because Eeloo's surface is different from the Mun's.

1. More EVA stuff

2. Tread Marks and Footprints

3. Clouds

On 2/21/2016 at 11:15 AM, silverfaceofhell said:

That too. At least the IVA walking around. Makes space stations more interesting.

On 2/21/2016 at 0:44 PM, AeronautEdward said:

I'd like to be able to delete craft while looking at them, rather than having to remember their names, go to the tracking station, and delete them from there.

I'd also like a taller 1.25m service bay/cargo bay.  There are times when I'd like to bring along just a bit more equipment, or taller equipment.

Another thing that would be nice: air intakes (and engines) that vary their drag based on how much air is being ingested/expelled.  Throttle the engines up, and the drag from the intakes decreases.

Part welding wherever two tanks meet with the same size nodes.  2.5m tanks weld together, 2.5m tanks weld with 2.5m-to-1.25m adapters, etc.

Fuel venting.  So if you end up in orbit with some leftover oxidizer and a LV-N, you don't have to lug around useless oxidizer for the rest of your mission.

Ground effect, so landings are a bit easier :)

Edited by zolotiyeruki

On 9-2-2016 at 8:36 AM, batman78781 said:

No offset limits.

Especially within cargo bays! (somehow i always have trouble centering parts)

On 9-2-2016 at 9:20 AM, Dafni said:

visibility of action groups in flight, please.

Good idea. Like a pop up menu or something.

On 6-6-2014 at 7:38 PM, sp1989 said:

Idk know how small it is but custom paint jobs for the rockets we build. I mean it the stock textures are cool and all but being able to customize our own rocket program with colors and logos would be nice.

On 10-2-2016 at 8:36 PM, Ax1don said:

I think it should be like a painting place where you paint your craft or something.

YEAH! Maybe not another place. But at least to play around with the textures. Imagine dedicated millitary, reseatch, test, civilian etc colour scheme's. Or different colour accents for different missions.

On 2-3-2016 at 10:36 PM, zolotiyeruki said:

I'd like to be able to delete craft while looking at them, rather than having to remember their names, go to the tracking station, and delete them from there.
Fuel venting.

Good ideas IMHO.

On 6-6-2014 at 7:49 PM, Red Iron Crown said:

I wish the surface of the bulb of a light was the color of the light it emits instead of always being yellow. I want marker lights!

YEAH!

On 28-2-2016 at 9:15 PM, Kuansenhama said:

'Spaceplane' Vessel class in Tracking Station

On 11-2-2016 at 5:31 PM, Andem said:

That was it! I was going to post something, but I couldn't remember what, and that was it! We need more Icons for different vessel types!

That would be nice. Like boats, airplanes, cars.
My own sugestion, which supplements these suggestions: Folder system to organise active flights.

On 2/4/2016 at 11:33 AM, mbkufel said:

Hmm, I don't know if there is a mod wich allows you to do so, but I would like to have an possibility of non-permiting my SAS to use RCS while it's on - It would be nice if it could be using only torque and/or control surffaces. I need this for docking - I want to have possibility of using RCS translation, not letting SAS to use Monopropelant...

Sorry for my English ;)

You can do this already, simply assign the RCS thrusters to a Control group and toggle them on or off as necessary, I do this frequently :P

what do i think should be added? 

1. mechjeb I will be honest here, mechjeb is superior to Ker because everything Ker can show, Mechjeb can show AND it has automation.
2. Procedural Fairings <yes they are TRYING to make a decent version stock, but, I still think the mod should be stock. It is far superior imho>
3. KAS/KIS

thats my list.

Mechjeb proud since .21.

Edited by AlamoVampire

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.