What little thing do YOU think should be added to KSP?

This isn't about the large things people want added like another planet or more aerospace, what tiny little detail do you think should be added to KSP?

I think you should be able to edit/add sticky notes to capsule IVAs. Possibly other in-game instructional notes as well.

What tiny thing do you want added?

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I'd love to be able to just place flags wherever you want on the stuff you build in the VAB/hangar and alter the size. Editing would be nice for that too but maybe that's asking for too much.

Only other small thing I can think of would be a cryogenic sleep module for Kerbals so I wouldn't feel guilty about having them stuck in a spacecraft for 6 years (although I did add a storage container and ladders so they wander around!)...and that's just to Duna and back!! :o

Idk know how small it is but custom paint jobs for the rockets we build. I mean it the stock textures are cool and all but being able to customize our own rocket program with colors and logos would be nice.

I wish the surface of the bulb of a light was the color of the light it emits instead of always being yellow. I want marker lights!

If you want marker lights, I think B9 Aerospace would be your best option right now (afaik that mod includes them)

One small thing:

Sally Ride Kerman

I want unique looking Kerbals (and women, not just men) to launch. It just bothers me that I have a space station with 50 kerbals on it and they all look exactly the same. It's like Jeb has a secret clone factory hidden in his junkyard that produces all the astronauts for the space progra..... oh **** he's here to shut me up. Gotta hide.

Proper views from the Mk2 and Mk3 cockpit IVA as well as the science module

Actuators so we can make doors or landing ramps

Weather

Editable signs in the VAB for labeling ships

Low poly count but lit cities on Kerbin.

yesterday I used a 4 branch adapter so I could use 4 nuclear rockets however I cant add a decouple to it as if its one engine.

At least I don't know how

One small thing:

Sally Ride Kerman

I want unique looking Kerbals (and women, not just men) to launch. It just bothers me that I have a space station with 50 kerbals on it and they all look exactly the same. It's like Jeb has a secret clone factory hidden in his junkyard that produces all the astronauts for the space progra..... oh **** he's here to shut me up. Gotta hide.

Different looking kerbals would be cool in a way, but I also think its sort of "un-kerbaly". I'd go either way. I personally am a fan of unisex kerbals in which they reproduce through spores (because they are partially plant thus the green skin) and the poof when they die is their method of spreading their spores ;).

Again, I could go both ways. If both male and female kerbals where added, BOY that would add to the game! But in a sense take away from the classical feel. Sometimes a revolution is a good idea, and sometimes not. Again, I don't really care. Do you see what I mean?

I would like a few things:

-landing dust

-tread marks (wheels and walking)

-post-docking, i'd like to be able to rotate relative to the two ports, so i can connect other ports without having to leave and try again

-solar pressure (becoming solar-sail compatible)

-city lights when in orbit (to preserve lag spikes of actual cities)

-radio chatter

-stock parts so we can have more aesthetically pleasing end results (like a circular sleeve for lander bottoms, or curved surfaces for external casing - so i don't have to clip parts)

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Andem said:

The ability to pick up a flag and replace it without needing a capsule.

I thought it's possible? You just walk over to the flag and pick it up and replant it again.

A small thing? Hmm... KAS fuel pipes? They are pretty small.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.