[1.0+] B.Dynamics - Retracting/vectoring engines etc. v1.2.0 (May 6)

BahamutoD

ï ÿþôуüðю ÑÂ, ýðúþýõц, òõрýуÃȄÂѠú рðñþтõ ýðô ÑÂтøü ÿðúõтþü. áõóþôýѠѠÑÂôõûðû ÑÂтþ: http://imgur.com/a/OyPW3 [/ QUOTE]:P

it would be just super if you could implement a set of missiles and bombs for aircraft as is done in Romfarer. Only the other guidance system and more advanced set.

ï ÿþôуüðю ÑÂ, ýðúþýõц, òõрýуÃȄÂѠú рðñþтõ ýðô ÑÂтøü ÿðúõтþü. áõóþôýѠѠÑÂôõûðû ÑÂтþ: http://imgur.com/a/OyPW3 [/ QUOTE]:P

it would be just super if you could implement a set of missiles and bombs for aircraft as is done in Romfarer. Only the other guidance system and more advanced set.

There already is

I don't know if anyones posted this already but if you close the legs you lose control of the craft!

Can you give me some more details? I'm going to start fixing the crawler later today.

edit: Actually... not today :sealed:

Edited by BahamutoD

I knocked something together in five minutes - hope you like it :)

bahamuto_dynamics___company_logo_for_ksp_by_sumghai-d7u5xsi.png

Protip: This is the full logo used on company letterheads and building signs - a compact variation would simply involve dropping the Bahamuto Dynamics text.

Edited by sumghai

I knocked something together in five minutes - hope you like it :)

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/219/6/e/bahamuto_dynamics___company_logo_for_ksp_by_sumghai-d7u5xsi.png

Protip: This is the full logo used on company letterheads and building signs - a compact variation would simply involve dropping the Bahamuto Dynamics text.

Dude, I love it! Thanks so much! You picked the right color and everything.

a tiny niggle- the pod-jet-engine currently available is off-set. Also, there are dozens of gimbles, for some reason.

Off-set in what way? The gimbals were necessary for having the little flaps move independently. In the next update, all the buttons will be hidden and there will be a single button/action group that toggles them all simultaneously.

a tiny niggle- the pod-jet-engine currently available is off-set. Also, there are dozens of gimbles, for some reason.

Nevermind, I see what you mean. I'll fix it. Thanks for catching that!

It was the same problem that made the TRR engines cause rotations. Y an Z attach node coordinates were reversed. (Stupid things are reversed between blender and unity...)

No worries - be sure to save a copy onto your computer for prosperity :)

I saved it right away haha

Also, another part is done:

Edited by BahamutoD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.