The New, Completely OFFICAL Fan Works Challenge (This Week: Christmas!)

The Jedi Master

Hi there :)

Very cool things here! I will post a render!

Made in blender cycles, 60 samples, some touches on GIMP ( Open source... Go! )

1LQ1EI6.jpg

If its too noisy tell me ;)

Oh, btw, that antenna can be done is KSP, just place a regular antenna and a flipped RCS thruster clipping in it! :D

Cheers!

I'd like to contribute a ship to this thread, so I give you the Sunrise Corvette. This is actually a teaser of sorts as it will soon feature in my mission report the Sunrise Manifest.

I've made wholesale use of the LLL Mod for this ship. It is launched to LKO fully fueled using the DSR1-VB common launch vehicle. It is designed as a Duna shuttle for 8 passengers and 2 crew, and will also push substantial payloads to the red planet.

The Sunrise Corvette is powered by 4 nuclear engines and features 2 spaces for each crew member (emergency capacity 18), belly docking port and senior docking port for payloads, Kethane scanner, antenna array (long and short range), solar array, cupola and nicely positioned windows for those views. Oh yes mood lighting too!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I had another few things I wanted to put in, but this isn't getting to very far ahead in my report, the rest I'll have to keep secret until it appears in the main mission log.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I made a flying reindeer.

http://youtu.be/T5ykSiE811s

...now, to hitch them up in a team and recruit a jolly Kerbal in a red suit! This will be fun.

Nice one. I had a santa suit texture last year, I wonder where I put that.

From last year, so more something to inspire others than a valid entry, but here is my Kerbal nativity scene:

cFw4ziS.png

For more inspiration/memories,, here's last year's megathread.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.