Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

I have been talking to defiler and was wondering if you guys would be interested in posting everything on one channel.

Advantages:

1) easier access to all of our videos.

2) we can stagger the videos for constant release. (people like that)

3) we can still link our channels to it.

4) we will all be able to respond to ALL of the fans comments with less channel jumping of our own!

Easier to do montage stuff with recaps and such.

Also, the recording window for us is 10a.m. to 3p.m. UTC -5 time!

absolutely we should have ONE channel, it makes things so much easier for everyone. Also we should stagger the videos to keep it constant but also to prevent one of us from going back and seeing people plotting against them, by the time of the release whatever was in that video we should have already played through the scenario. I dont really care about linking other channels to the main one, whatever you guys decide.

absolutely we should have ONE channel, it makes things so much easier for everyone. Also we should stagger the videos to keep it constant but also to prevent one of us from going back and seeing people plotting against them, by the time of the release whatever was in that video we should have already played through the scenario. I don't really care about linking other channels to the main one, whatever you guys decide.

you don't have to link your channel, but it is a good way to stay in touch and talk to the commenters.

Guys the big intro video meeting for the first video as been rescheduled to next saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. UTC -5 time.

We will still try and meet this saturday and get everything set up, including the server and recording stuff. We might be able to record one or two videos anyway just from us battling our ships.

Guys the big intro video meeting for the first video as been rescheduled to next saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. UTC -5 time.

We will still try and meet this saturday and get everything set up, including the server and recording stuff. We might be able to record one or two videos anyway just from us battling our ships.

sounds good, also the name of the channel needs to be more unique, whenever i search kerbal corp wars on the YouTube app EE and Scott Manley come up not our channel

sounds good, also the name of the channel needs to be more unique, whenever i search kerbal corp wars on the YouTube app EE and Scott Manley come up not our channel

I haven't set the tags yet

Edited by choninja21
I'm an idiot

Everything was going well.

But then,

the UWC came.

Welcome, there are three questions i have to ask

1) on a scale of Tim Gunn to Buzz Aldrin how wacky is your corp

2) what time zone are you in?

3)what role do you want to play?

Update:

The beginning is soon upon us!

1) I can add your kerbals to the game!

2) You need to join, then quit, and go into the darkmultiplayer save on your computer and add the ships.

Awesome! Finally i can test the heavy carrier (Station) XD

Maybe i have some time before my raid starts to get on the server and import my craftys.

Awesome! Finally i can test the heavy carrier (Station) XD

Maybe i have some time before my raid starts to get on the server and import my craftys.

All craft files are stored on your end, so you just need to get on once and move the files over.

... Just read the starting page again.

I can't record or use voice recording, but I can still use the DMP chat (some sort of News Channel maybe?)

You could still take some good pictures using steam and do you have a mic?

Also welcome to the team! I you will be the news reporter on the whole thing!

If you have a mic, we can record your voice via skype and there are free voice recording programs. If not, then..... you can still take some good pictures. Every helping hand is appreciated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.