Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

I can get on sunday. Let me double check the chart, I will have to do that later :/

I will be online today about 2.5 hours past the normal start time, but I also will be online today!

I should also be able to get on friday.

Sunday meeting thing starts at 10/11 and ends earliest 3 or onward.

What is this exactly?

also guys, I know this is off topic buttttt.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/

GoGoGoGoGoGoGoGo!

Seriously

Also on topic, Make sure to try and be free this winter break and I cannot get on tomorrow but I can get on saturday and such.

I am without stable internet this week (writing this on my iPad using cellular data -_-) and I have finals the next two weeks, so I won't make it this Saturday and we'll see have to see how the next two Saturdays go. However, after that Ill be free every day of the week provided I know a week in advance.

I am without stable internet this week (writing this on my iPad using cellular data -_-) and I have finals the next two weeks, so I won't make it this Saturday and we'll see have to see how the next two Saturdays go. However, after that Ill be free every day of the week provided I know a week in advance.

Well every saturday and christmas break except christmas.

During Christmas time i got a lot o more time, the two weeks before christmas also.

Btw, very nice intro Video and thanks for naming me in that :)

I'll try to get online today, tomorrow and sunday.

Got a lot of incomming stuff these days, caused by my dissertation i got to write :/

Edited by Th3F3aR
typos

During Christmas time i got a lot o more time, the two weeks before christmas also.

Btw, very nice intro Video and thanks for naming me in that :)

I'll try to get online today, tomorrow and sunday.

Got a lot of incomming stuff these days, caused by my dissertation i got to write :/

Thank you and your welcome :)

I will not be online tomorrow (Today now) Due to thanksgiving but I will be on Friday, saturday, and sunday.

What part is confusing you?
I have no idea what's going on. It'd probably be easier if everyone added me on Skype. My username is OwnageBurst279. That way you can all just message me if there's something going on that I wouldn't know about.

I have no idea what's going on. It'd probably be easier if everyone added me on Skype. My username is OwnageBurst279. That way you can all just message me if there's something going on that I wouldn't know about.

We are talking about times we can all get on and do stuff. I think that is what you are confused about.

hey i was just looking over the rules and i just wanted to know, does the 30 BP have to be used to create ships? or can it be used to buy more buildings. Also is it one mine and colony per planet? or just one of each to begin with

hey i was just looking over the rules and i just wanted to know, does the 30 BP have to be used to create ships? or can it be used to buy more buildings. Also is it one mine and colony per planet? or just one of each to begin with

One colony and mine per planet and yes the 30BP must be spent on ships.

Guys, we need to get some sort of video out this Saturday! Some sort of update video so this coming Saturday we are meeting and we are recording a short update video where we are going to explain what all we are planning and going to do! Please try and be there, but note we will record without you since it is mainly a update video. I also want to point out now that after we finish this test game, I want to make it so we all can record on our own time, so we can keep up with everything and I want to always keep a 2 week buffer on videos period! That means uploaded and ready to be released on that date. Like made public, so we can get release times standardized and we can deal with unexpected events.

I want all of this to happen because:

a) We haven't release a video in awhile.

B) I don't want us to be to pressured about recording times.

c) I want to make sure we can standardize release times to make it easier for people to watch.

Guys, we need to get some sort of video out this Saturday! Some sort of update video so this coming Saturday we are meeting and we are recording a short update video where we are going to explain what all we are planning and going to do! Please try and be there, but note we will record without you since it is mainly a update video. I also want to point out now that after we finish this test game, I want to make it so we all can record on our own time, so we can keep up with everything and I want to always keep a 2 week buffer on videos period! That means uploaded and ready to be released on that date. Like made public, so we can get release times standardized and we can deal with unexpected events.

I want all of this to happen because:

a) We haven't release a video in awhile.

B) I don't want us to be to pressured about recording times.

c) I want to make sure we can standardize release times to make it easier for people to watch.

Sounds good, i am on for Saturday(unless something comes up). Buffer time i think is a great idea, this gives us a lot of time to edit which we sorely are in need of. We should keep the update video quite brief i think and then move on to something more substantial, like mock battles and different possible scenarios to test the game mechanics we have created. Just out of curiosity, how long do you guys think or episode length should be? I was thinking 15-20 minutes, maybe with some 45 minute specials(season finale/first episode)

Sounds good, i am on for Saturday(unless something comes up). Buffer time i think is a great idea, this gives us a lot of time to edit which we sorely are in need of. We should keep the update video quite brief i think and then move on to something more substantial, like mock battles and different possible scenarios to test the game mechanics we have created. Just out of curiosity, how long do you guys think or episode length should be? I was thinking 15-20 minutes, maybe with some 45 minute specials(season finale/first episode)

A good 15-20 mins is good for an episode I feel. I love the idea of season openers and finales (or even big events) getting larger episodes.

Im good for this Saturday. While I do have finals, I'll be studying for those Friday and Sunday and this'll be a much needed break :)

Also, if we could make the ship submissions a bigger deal on the main page we'll get more than trolls on the submission page :P

Edited by choninja21

A good 15-20 mins is good for an episode I feel. I love the idea of season openers and finales (or even big events) getting larger episodes.

Im good for this Saturday. While I do have finals, I'll be studying for those Friday and Sunday and this'll be a much needed break :)

Also, if we could make the ship submissions a bigger deal on the main page we'll get more than trolls on the submission page :P

So we will just ignore the trolls :)

I would like to see what he size of a battle limit we can have. Assuming I, you chroninja21, and xgu28 all get on.

So we will just ignore the trolls :)

I would like to see what he size of a battle limit we can have. Assuming I, you chroninja21, and xgu28 all get on.

I was kidding about the trolls ;). I can't wait to show off my new carrier (thanks to toylore :D)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.