Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

and ships. I vote throwing out the capturing of ships and you can turn in surviving kerbals for info on what their goal was. People in fighters are useless, but people in a supercarrier are invaluable for example. Some sort of tier system.

p.s. When doing the idea of using kerbal dollars to price ships, I think the missiles should be included in the price. This is just a idea, we should talk more about it shortly.

the tier system sounds good and we can extend that to the amount of information you get, a certain amount of intelligence(say 10) will get you some info but more(say 50) will get you more.

I'm not to sure about the adding the missile price to the ships class, while it would be OP to have fighters with mega-missiles, the size of the missile doesn't change the type of the ship. Though since fighters get to fire first, some missiles should be allowed only for larger, more expensive ships. With Kmp(or Dmp) wouldn't the ship firing rule be made somewhat obsolete?

the tier system sounds good and we can extend that to the amount of information you get, a certain amount of intelligence(say 10) will get you some info but more(say 50) will get you more.

I'm not to sure about the adding the missile price to the ships class, while it would be OP to have fighters with mega-missiles, the size of the missile doesn't change the type of the ship. Though since fighters get to fire first, some missiles should be allowed only for larger, more expensive ships. With Kmp(or Dmp) wouldn't the ship firing rule be made somewhat obsolete?

There is already a limit on missile size, but the point is the amount of missiles. You would pay that original price to have them, then it would be cheap to restock them.

There is already a limit on missile size, but the point is the amount of missiles. You would pay that original price to have them, then it would be cheap to restock them.

sounds good, it gives an incentive to reuse ships.

There is still 3 big issue to address on ships.

A) what discount to give carriers to make up for the super overpriced hull. 1/2 to 1/3 otherwise they won't be worth it. Remember, it just carries fighters and missiles for the fighters.

B) For building, I was thinking 1000 Kerbal bucks to .1BP Then we just class the ship as we see fit with confirmation to others.

C) What should we do about capturing ships? Command pods can be unreachable or full.

There is still 3 big issue to address on ships.

A) what discount to give carriers to make up for the super overpriced hull. 1/2 to 1/3 otherwise they won't be worth it. Remember, it just carries fighters and missiles for the fighters.

B) For building, I was thinking 1000 Kerbal bucks to .1BP Then we just class the ship as we see fit with confirmation to others.

C) What should we do about capturing ships? Command pods can be unreachable or full.

A) 1/2 discount sounds fair to me

C) I say we don't worry about capturing because:

1) I don't know if the mod will allow you to get into other people's ships

2) Too many variables involved with it

A) 1/2 discount sounds fair to me

C) I say we don't worry about capturing because:

1) I don't know if the mod will allow you to get into other people's ships

2) Too many variables involved with it

Glad you agree. Good idea in concept, but it would make things too complicated.

What do you guys think about the buildings?

Buildings:

farm: costs 4 (without a farm per colony/city they are worth/give half. City needs 2)

colony: costs 5 gives 1 (max: 8)

City: costs 15 gives 4 (max 1 on laythe)

science buildings: maybe 15

Give: 15 14 13 11 9 7 4 1

factory: cost 8 gives 6 (1 factory per colony, or 4 factories per city)

mine: cost 18 gives 14 (needs 2 factories per)

Are they fine for now? Do you think the numbers should be tweaked? Is the list short, long or too short?

INVITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

TRADE SKYPE NAMES AND STEAM NAMES!!!!

When are you available?

How much BP should we start with? How many planets? How many buildings on the planets?

I am thinking everything required up to 1 factory + the factory one each planet, and everyone would get the production of one turn from one of these planets times 3 as starting resources. There is a good start. Build on it.

8) add more to the to-do list, if you can think of anything I missed. ?%

What about the story? If we just attack each other without purpose than it defeats the purpose of have corps to begin with. I'm not saying the battles should be scripted, far from it, I just think the battles should have story-driven reasons to start. Just thought of this...

What about the story? If we just attack each other without purpose than it defeats the purpose of have corps to begin with. I'm not saying the battles should be scripted, far from it, I just think the battles should have story-driven reasons to start. Just thought of this...

ADDING IT TO THE LIST!

I knew I missed something! We all need to set up our backstories, the story of the universe we are in, and the intercorp relations! However, we will handle that once we all GET IN TOUCH, and get our group of people more solidified instead of the INACTIVE bunch we have.

THIS IS WHEN YOU GET ON AND PROVE ME WRONG AND TALK!!!!!!

I just want you guys to tell me if you find some numbers to be skewed too much or if you have no idea. Just post at least something! Message me at least once a week if note once every other day

Just let me know if you disagree with something.

Edited by StrahmDude

ADDING IT TO THE LIST!

I knew I missed something! We all need to set up our backstories, the story of the universe we are in, and the intercorp relations! However, we will handle that once we all GET IN TOUCH, and get our group of people more solidified instead of the INACTIVE bunch we have.

I just want you guys to tell me if you find some numbers to be skewed too much or if you have no idea. Just post at least something! Message me at least once a week if note once every other day

HOLY S#!T that text is huge. Calm it down a bit, bro. Jesus O_O

ADDING IT TO THE LIST!

Also the numbers still confuse me. Just iron it out without me. Sorry. -_-

ADDING IT TO THE LIST!

twitch twitch twitch all the way! i'm, alive! just busy building my weapons and taking care of my mom yeah she has a new hip so she can barely walk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.