[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

I tried to install this mod, but it has particular issues with KCT apparently.

KCT complains of corruption and KSC is completely upgraded from a new save

I don't think compatibility with that mod is supported.

I don't think compatibility with that mod is supported.

I've had reports of issues between KK and KCT before yes and I'm afraid I won't be spending any time on it, sorry.

I cant get the Ocean Odyssey Platform to let me set as launchsite. Any ideas?

Just took a look and the problem I found is trying to use the rocket pad. Due to the size of the preview image, in career mode, the launch site selector can't show the buttons.

Working on a fix. Let me know if this isn't the issue you're seeing.

To fix yourself: Locate OdysseylaunchLogo.png in GameData/KerbinSide/Parts/Static/Odyssey and resize to 140x150. Or just delete that for now.

Would any of these packages "get in the way of" the development of buildings at KSC in career mode? I just want to make sure there are no conflicts before I start a new game.

What comes native to KK if I do not add any KS packs?

Would any of these packages "get in the way of" the development of buildings at KSC in career mode? I just want to make sure there are no conflicts before I start a new game.

No, all the KSC additions are outside of that area.

What comes native to KK if I do not add any KS packs?

Nothing :P

I'm having an issue. When I purchase a new helicopter pad (North Pole Dome) and I restart my game, it doesn't save as purchased, yet it still takes my money.

I'm having an issue. When I purchase a new helicopter pad (North Pole Dome) and I restart my game, it doesn't save as purchased, yet it still takes my money.

Bug fixed in latest KK: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/105247-1-0-2-Kerbal-Konstructs-%28v0-7-3%29-Now-With-More-Stuff-and-Things?p=1903013&viewfull=1#post1903013

So, i have been away from the mod a while because i heard you say that you were planning this big relase that would add features and fix some problems. Is this update still on the way? or is it gonna take so long i should just be happy with myself in the present version?

So, i have been away from the mod a while because i heard you say that you were planning this big relase that would add features and fix some problems. Is this update still on the way? or is it gonna take so long i should just be happy with myself in the present version?

Erm what?

Posted 27th April:

I'm starting work on something of a special edition/reboot of KerbinSide. The culling of bases is going to happen because there's far too many redundant ones. Some new bases will be added to further increase global coverage. Bases will be improved/expanded. New features I'm wary to go in to too much detail yet but one thing I will hint at: there have been attempts in the past by other mods to provide visual proof when in orbit that Kerbin is populated. I'm planning to try my own idea for that (and no, it won't step on the toes of Eskandare's project).

Since adding working fuel tanks to Kerbal Konstructs I've not confirmed any additional features to that. Other than the post above and then an interim release to take advantage of KSP's now native DDS support, I've not confirmed any "big release" for KerbinSide.

I'm interpreting your post as a troll/thread-dump, possibly due to frustration with my extremely laissez faire approach to planning and scheduling. If that's not the case, perhaps you'd like to try re-wording your question?

Edited by AlphaAsh

Erm what?

Posted 27th April:

Since adding working fuel tanks to Kerbal Konstructs I've not confirmed any additional features to that. Other than the post above and then an interim release to take advantage of KSP's now native DDS support, I've not confirmed any "big release" for KerbinSide.

I'm interpreting your post as a troll/thread-dump, possibly due to frustration with my extremely laissez faire approach to planning and scheduling. If that's not the case, perhaps you'd like to try re-wording your question?

Yes.

The post you quoted yourself to mentioned a special edition/reboot of kerbinside. My TL;DR question was "When is this gonna happen?" not because i am impatient, but because with a handful of mods KSP is already touching x32 bit ram limit, and i would not like to install a mod if you are gonna make a big update, say, the next week.

Yes.

The post you quoted yourself to mentioned a special edition/reboot of kerbinside. My TL;DR question was "When is this gonna happen?" not because i am impatient, but because with a handful of mods KSP is already touching x32 bit ram limit, and i would not like to install a mod if you are gonna make a big update, say, the next week.

Fair call. I don't see it being a quick release. I really want to do a thorough trimming on the content and improve a lot of the models. That's a big chunk of work so the current version is going to be current for a while. Forced to give an ETA for next version... a month. That is a pretty wild estimate.

Fair call. I don't see it being a quick release. I really want to do a thorough trimming on the content and improve a lot of the models. That's a big chunk of work so the current version is going to be current for a while. Forced to give an ETA for next version... a month. That is a pretty wild estimate.

Gotcha, does the all in one pack lacks anything that i can download besides the standalone kerbal konstructs?

Gotcha, does the all in one pack lacks anything that i can download besides the standalone kerbal konstructs?

SPC's Expanded Bases and the latest Oceania. Everything else should be in the current All in 1 unless I mucked up.

I'm having the same issue. When I first installed Kerbal Konstructs and KerbinSide, I did have Active Texture Management installed, and I got the black squares. I created a cfg file in the ATM folder that solved the problem...but then I removed the ATM folder from GameData, and frustratingly, the black squares returned. I've tried completely removing Kerbal Konstructs and KerbinSide and reinstalling them, but the black squares persist. So it doesn't seem that the issue is still being caused by ATM. Any thoughts?

That's ATM at work. Just remove the ATM folder from the Boulder Co directory when uninstalling and you should be golden.

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately, my Boulder Co directory doesn't seem to have an ATM folder. I've checked the directories of other mods; some of them contain an ATM cfg file - presumably meant to prevent ATM from munching their graphics, but I can't find an ATM folder specifically. Any other thoughts? Again, I really appreciate it.