[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

19 minutes ago, Iron_Druid1701 said:

Is this mod compatible with Kscale64?

No because the statics are forced to their latitude and longitude points which are spread out with 6.4x scale. 

In short, the statics will be there but very spread out. 

On 3/21/2017 at 11:03 PM, Galileo said:

No because the statics are forced to their latitude and longitude points which are spread out with 6.4x scale. 

In short, the statics will be there but very spread out. 

Well drat. I was hoping they would work together. Gets kinda boring launching from the same old place every time.

On 3/23/2017 at 9:32 AM, Iron_Druid1701 said:

Well drat. I was hoping they would work together. Gets kinda boring launching from the same old place every time.

You could re-make the statics to be compatible with 6.4x using base boss.

been having a bit of fun with this mod today, had no idea it had all the facility staff management aspects, which is pretty cool but gave me a few questions.

1. how do I change if a facility is available at the start of a game or needs to be opened/bought.

2. anyone know if the tracker/ radar works like stock ground stations, with only needing to be opened?

3. does this work with the multiplayer mod?

4. Is it possible to make the buildings destructible? (or is that a question for Kerbal Konstructs)

Have had some nice Ideas of things I could do using the things within this mod, and have only just started scratching the surface of both KK and K-S and I am liking what I see.

• 3 weeks later...

How would I go about removing the racing stuff from the mod (on my end)? I'll never use it, and I feel that it would give a (small) performance boost. Should I just delete the files/folders for the relevant statics, or is it more complex than that?

5 hours ago, Alex33212 said:

Should I just delete the files/folders for the relevant statics, or is it more complex than that?

Nope, it's that simple. The game will still spend a few seconds or so loading the models/textures (unless you go the extra mile to remove those as well) but in the game you won't see any instances of them being rendered to slow down the flight scene

9 hours ago, Alex33212 said:

How would I go about removing the racing stuff from the mod (on my end)? I'll never use it, and I feel that it would give a (small) performance boost. Should I just delete the files/folders for the relevant statics, or is it more complex than that?

it is really as easy as that. If you delete all the air-race folders, the statics will be gone. If you have performace problems, you should install Kerbin-Side Skyways. this is all the Launchsites but with redices statics around.

• 3 weeks later...