[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

2 hours ago, Combatsmithen said:

Its correct. I installed KK into the gamedata folder after deleting the old one, i created a text document named kerbinside.cfg and put that in the gamedata folder. Then pasted the code into it. I dont know what im doing wrong

You could be doing precisely what I just did and tried out KerbinSide on a fresh install, forgetting to add ModuleManager-- so the .cfg with the fix wasn't even loading. :/

And now -- The air races are back! No more exploding upon attempting to fly through the starting gate...

Edited by Beetlecat

42 minutes ago, Beetlecat said:

You could be doing precisely what I just did and tried out KerbinSide on a fresh install, forgetting to add ModuleManager-- so the .cfg with the fix wasn't even loading. :/

And now -- The air races are back! No more exploding upon attempting to fly through the starting gate...

It's not that - MM is definitely installed, but KSP isn't loading the config into the GameDatabase to begin with, so there's nothing for MM to do.

On 10/02/2016 at 0:48 AM, dlrk said:

What's the current status of this and 1.0.5? Under development? Waiting for 1.1? Also, is there a chance 6.4x compatibility?

Waiting for 1.1. I've left it with the community to sort out 1.0.5 compatibility and they've drummed up an interim fix. If by 6.4x compatibility, do you mean 64 bit? If so, yes that's likely to happen IF 1.1 has proper 64bit support (which it should have for Unity 5).

when i klick the links it say (error! 404 not found!!!) can you fix this and plz fix the post. its way to long and i got lost. like i just want the bases! #FAIL!

edit: you can just put the files on a diffrent site.

Edited by fredrik(swe)
i forgot a thing to say.

On 2/12/2016 at 2:38 AM, AlphaAsh said:

Waiting for 1.1. I've left it with the community to sort out 1.0.5 compatibility and they've drummed up an interim fix. If by 6.4x compatibility, do you mean 64 bit? If so, yes that's likely to happen IF 1.1 has proper 64bit support (which it should have for Unity 5).

I installed using the interim fix, and it seems to work pretty good on x64. I do look forward to any possible return after 1.1 drops, with all those cool features fleshed out :D

7 hours ago, phreakshow said:

Kerbal Stuff is no more, is there any other DL links? The one for Curse isn't working either.

Please see three post up from yours. Welcome to the forums. Please note it's good forum etiquette to check a few earlier posts to see if your question was recently answered and often searching a thread will provide an answer to regularly re-asked questions.

9 hours ago, MelancholyFlapper said:

I have an issue! When I try to spawn in to other launch sites, when the craft loads physics it immediately gets catapulted away from the launchpad. It happens at Great Ez Kape, and the polar launch site (that's all I've tried so far).

Same response to phreakshow. Please search the thread and check recent posts. This is a known issue with 1.0.5 and has been addressed with an interim fix.

Edited by AlphaAsh

2 hours ago, AlphaAsh said:

Please see three post up from yours. Welcome to the forums. Please note it's good forum etiquette to check a few earlier posts to see if your question was recently answered and often searching a thread will provide an answer to regularly re-asked questions.

Same response to phreakshow. Please search the thread and check recent posts. This is a known issue with 1.0.5 and has been addressed with an interim fix.

Alright! Sorry. Thank you.

I have one minor bug coming up with Kerbinside.  I have no way of doing anything with any of the bases, I cant choose them or change anything.. I also have 2 KK icons on my screen... as seen here.

oLBEleB.jpg

There is no bugs in the log, and nothing comes up from it... just odd.  This was on the previous version.  Updating tonight and will test tomorrow

4 hours ago, Hodo said:

I have one minor bug coming up with Kerbinside.  I have no way of doing anything with any of the bases, I cant choose them or change anything.. I also have 2 KK icons on my screen... as seen here.

oLBEleB.jpg

There is no bugs in the log, and nothing comes up from it... just odd.  This was on the previous version.  Updating tonight and will test tomorrow

May I ask what parts are those in the picture?

14 hours ago, blowfish said:

@Hodo Clicking one of the KK buttons doesn't bring up a base selector?

Yes and no.  Clicking the left one brings up the base selector and it defaults to the basen base, and I can not select any bases including the KSC.   The right button does nothing.  And no faults show up in the debug or in the output.log  It is odd.

10 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

May I ask what parts are those in the picture?

Quite a few parts in that picture... the tanks are from procedural tanks.  The engines are from Mark IV Spaceplane parts.  The main body and cargo bay and ramp are from OPT Spaceplane parts.

9 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Yes and no.  Clicking the left one brings up the base selector and it defaults to the basen base, and I can not select any bases including the KSC.   The right button does nothing.  And no faults show up in the debug or in the output.log  It is odd.

The two icons and this symptom are usually an indication that you have two or more dlls in your GameData folder, possibly one outdated.

1 minute ago, AlphaAsh said:

The two icons and this symptom are usually an indication that you have two or more dlls in your GameData folder, possibly one outdated.

I may have found the second .dll... hiding in a Medsouz file.