The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

It's been a while since I've messed around with KSP, but I've been looking for an excuse to play again. This sounds fun; guess I'll throw my name into the hat for teams.

I imagine my resume speaks for itself.

One last try. I wish I would have seen this thread earlier. But I'd love to be on someones team. Here are some of my creations

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Or I could form a team if there's still room. I'm sure I could talk yunohave into being on a team if he isn't on one already.

Edited by clown_baby

Hello all i have now confirmed our crew called The A-Team

Now to meet the crew

L3GO

Ival70

PbHead

ArmchairGravy

We cant wait to get started.

We are going to kick some reddit ... ball. ahhh yea.

Alright. In the team listings here there are 4 complete teams and 3 teams with slots open still. If you want to start/join/view the teams, go there. I guess that's the place for looking at teams and current placings.

Announcing Team Strutless Flopping, hoping to be selected for the official challenge

[table=width: 800]

[tr]

[td]allmhuran[/td] [td]GusTurbo[/td] [td]ChrizW[/td] [td]SirJodelstein[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[td]Obsessed with aesthetics. Form over function! [/td]

[td]Who needs wings when you have a multi-vector thrust system?[/td]

[td]mad scientist, squirrel pilot and inventor of the Skyhook construction technique[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]eNAbbtB.png[/td]

[td]Kut5GWp.png[/td]

[td]image.jpg[/td]

[td]DEJofZs.png[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by SirJodelstein

Phew, thank goodness Kasper steped in and made it plain what a 'Dream Team' is! heh... like me, some really don't like foot-the-ball...

Go on then, if there is a team that needs one member to fill it and get it going, I offer myself up to the Gods of Boosters... just PM me or something to let me know, I have become very lax recently! (damned meds...)

Last night, I went on a KSPTV Stream and Yarngit Downloaded this mod... and used a Mass Relay on the surface, then he launched It at the Mun, Minmus and Got into Duna's SOI... It got very close to Duna, But then he Devolved and got tired so he got further from Duna Every shot... The stream ended and we raided EJ_SA. Happy endings.

Team "I think we broke it" reporting for duty!, I mean, for votes!, we want to represent the forum against reddit and whoever gets in front :D:D:D

Want to know who we are?, here's a little and quick made video of our crazy inventions... =)

Training is underway at the Minmus Institute of Space Science, Sport and Stuff.

QqkO7jH.png

We have yet to master fine ball control, but anything is possible through the power of the force.

Qp4NIq8.png

(I'm in the Jedi Team, incase you missed that. Let's see how far we go....)

Announcing Team Strutless Flopping, hoping to be selected for the official challenge

[table=width: 800]

[tr]

[td]allmhuran[/td] [td]GusTurbo[/td] [td]ChrizW[/td] [td]SirJodelstein[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[td]Obsessed with aesthetics. Form over function! [/td]

[td]Graphics talent, aircraft pilot and secret weapon[/td]

[td]mad scientist, squirrel pilot and inventor of the Skyhook construction technique[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Yeah! Let's do this thing!

Something I don't quite understand: Only one team can represent the forum? Like, there are some teams who won't get to do anything, won't even get past this stage?

4 teams on each side in elimination is what I understand. Fill your brackets and place your bets!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.