The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

Needed 1 more for our Team, so far it's me an BahamutoD, ms1z defected to another team before I could reply to his request, so now we are looking for 2 more.

As I said in a previous post, I'm willing to step up!

Just might need to buzz me on PM to remind me to do things...

Hey you!

You better pick A-team!

Know why?

Cause otherwise you'll NEVER see the rest of these videos!

Yea? My video doesn't have any KSP in it. So What? Screw flying, I don't need it to turn the competition into paste.

Ok, maybe my computer just isn't smart enough to play and record KSP at the same time, but but that ain't your problem.

What is your problem is what team you pick. And you are going to pick The A Team.

Go forums!

I hope you make it to a team, but in case you don't, here you go :D

FXgE31S.jpg

(I think that's one of your inventions, right?, not sure, did a quick google search)

And this would be the bronze kerbal :)

oE8l58w.png

Does anyone have info on what happens if we don't come up with a selection of four "official" teams? The unofficial team listing in the challenges forum has eight full teams and some more unfinished. I think its great that we came up with so many teams given the short timeframe since announcement of the cup, but setting up and executing a fair voting system to select four official teams in the remaining few hours is not really possible.

Random selection?

(I think that's one of your inventions, right?, not sure, did a quick google search)

Haha! It is! Thank you, it's already got a home in my Imgur account. I will cherish it and make use of it as I am able. :D

Does anyone have info on what happens if we don't come up with a selection of four "official" teams? The unofficial team listing in the challenges forum has eight full teams and some more unfinished. I think its great that we came up with so many teams given the short timeframe since announcement of the cup, but setting up and executing a fair voting system to select four official teams in the remaining few hours is not really possible.

Random selection?

I'm wondering about this as well. Would love to have some sort of info from the almighty Rowsdowerian about this. I'd suggest a poll thread but I'm afraid it wouldn't be truly representative if only over a few hours.(IE, some international people or people at work/doing Father's Day activities, ect would miss it altogether and not have a chance to provide input) and then we also have the problem of what happens if a new team signs up at the last minute?

Edited by Xacktar

Whack, that is one magnificent erection. :^) Glad to see you in a more chipper mood. Yer 'What's it mean to be the Whack with the ARM pack' post 'bout broke my heart! Rest assured we all know what 'it' means. Just do what you do mate. You'll be fine. Rep given!

Edited by Aethon

Wait, maybe I misunderstood, what time will it be in EST when the big announcement comes?

I believe it will be 9 pm EST, assuming that the teams are picked as soon as the application deadline is past.

Ok, just noticed the recruiting page thing is all unofficial. So I guess this means I'm technically not in the contest, or not yet in the contest.

Stress returns.

Yeah dude I don't know either. All I know is http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/83034-Kerbin-Cup-Unofficial-Team-Blog-for-Unofficial-Teams/page7"]team clown_baby, 2014

Edited by clown_baby

A suggesting regarding having too many teams, mainly for Rowsdower I guess:

Why not let all teams/solo players compete on the first week? If I understood correctly, next weekend we will have the first vote, and one team out of the 4 would be eliminated. Why not just do that with all teams and keep the top 3 for each team (Forum/Reddit)?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.