[KSP 0.14]: Released!!

HarvesteR

Yes sir, positive. Maybe ill settle for Old Skool KSP for tonight and wait for the servers to cool down tomorrow and download the complete file. But Im going to try and extract each part individually and assemble the pieces for a last ditch effort. Thanks for the Help.

You have to extract the 7 rars at the same time. Select all rars, right click and Extract here.

It won\'t work if you extract them separately.

Cheers

9 hours ago I started downloading the first part of the download.

It took me 2 hours to download all parts.

But it is worth it! =D

So I tried launching the game, but the screen was completely pink... with some small text at the bottom (loading parts).

But it never loaded.

I\'m now downloading the full package with 2.5 mb/sec, oh never mind it is already done. :P

LoL I found out that all the parts together produce a KSP_win folder of 132MB while the complete download generates a folder of 181MB. Something went wrong with downloading... :P

Anyhow I got it now, time to play around with pure awesomeness.

For those who want to know the size of each part... (for the Windows version)

Each part is 23.8mb in size, excepting for the last part, which is 7.31mb.

Check those sizes, although Squad should probably at least give us some checksums to check them until they work out how to make resumable downloading work.

Enjoy... :P

is it going to be alright if I´ll translate the first post into slovak for cz/sk fansites? (with link to original thread of course :) ) and add some details about how all the things work and what I think about them?

I could not download this Saturday evening. The server was too busy. I said to my wife, 'Just wait, I\'ll download it first thing Sunday morning without a problem because the gamers will be sleeping at that point after playing all night.'

It was a safe bet, and sure enough... :D

The could not download this Saturday evening. The server was too busy. I said to my wife, 'Just wait, I\'ll download it first thing Sunday morning without a problem because the gamers will be sleeping at that point after playing all night.'

It was a safe bet, and sure enough... :D

I lol\'d hard, it\'s so true. xD

I just bought it, but the site wont recognize it :\'(

This is the same problem I\'m having. I contacted customer support with the PayPal purchase receipt number but they have yet to reply.

I\'ll let you know how it works out.