[KSP 0.14]: Released!!

HarvesteR

hi,

I am from lebanon and would like to buy the game, but lebanon is not listed in ur site to be able to use my credit card.

I had the same problem. Unfortunately PayPal does not allow transactions from certain countries. The developers are looking into other payment options. In the end, I asked a friend that lives in another country to pay for me, and sent him the money.

I\'ve payed when the last major updat came out 13.0, do I have to pay again to get 14

No you don\'t. Go to the main page, click on \'download\', log in to the store with the login information you used when you bought the game, click on \'profile\' underneath your name and you\'ll see a download link at the bottom of the page.

Fabulous release! Been having loads of fun with it. My night sky is festooned with a maelstrom of whirling ship debris! :)

The ability to create new part/module types is very exciting. Can anyone come up with a giant space-net (possibly magnetic)? I need it for sweeping up all that oribital debris, towing it up toward escape velocity and then flinging it out into the void! (Or alternatively, just decelerating it so that it\'ll drop onto Kerbin\'s surface and get 'percussively deleted' from the system. :) )

Or maybe someone can invent an SDI-style zapper satellite, able to break up all those ship chunks into 'harmless' micro-meteorites (as long as you aim it *just right*...)

Pre-reg for this game was money well spent! :D

One question, though (or maybe two):

'The flight camera is no longer able to go upside down.'

- Why is this considered a good thing? And 'upside down' with respect to what?

I can understand why you don\'t want the camera to go below *ground*, but why shouldn\'t it be able to fly all around the ship once the ship is in space? I used to love making movies of my ships in flight, sweeping around them at all angles, not to mention being able to check my trajectory to see where the Mun or Kerbin is (N.B. I like to orient my ship so that the Kerbin or the Mun (whichever is nearer) is *down* when I\'m in orbit and I\'m point nose-forward along the trajectory. This means that half an orbit later I\'m upside down and pointing backwards, and so on. As I follow the ship on it its orbit, this means I\'m rotating to the camera either directly upward or downward to see where I\'ve come from or where I\'m going to... And now suddenly I can\'t do it! :(