[OLD]Tundra Exploration

tygoo7

Are you going to put landing legs on the rodan?

It already has landing legs on it?

It's been awhile since I've checked on this thread, and OOOOOH! Cargo Dragon! I can't wait! Will it have KIS or TAC support?

Perhaps, I don't use TAC so I might need some help on that.

Oh. My bad..

It's on the heatshield part.

Perhaps, I don't use TAC so I might need some help on that.

While it does somewhat autoconfig, it would be a great idea to have dedicated configging. The crew Dragon requires only enough to function from ground to orbit and back. However, the cargo Dragon should be able to bring life support supplies.

I don't know if the trunk could be used for this. Though, I suppose one option is to stick some tanks in manually, but that should be an option, not a requirement. The pod itself should have life support.

I don't think it's too hard to enable. But I can post a link to a Tantares TAC config if you'd like for comparison.

Is the aft-facing RCS flare in the picture the engine firing, or was that just the RCS like it looks like? :P

Also, you should consider a CBM looking docking port that's compatible with the stock clamp-o-tron with an integrated parachute! That'd be hella sweet.

Edited by VenomousRequiem

Is the aft-facing RCS flare in the picture the engine firing, or was that just the RCS like it looks like? :P

Also, you should consider a CBM looking docking port that's compatible with the stock clamp-o-tron with an integrated parachute! That'd be hella sweet.

I was showing that there are working RCS ports.

Don't know about a custom docking port with parachute yet, maybe after I complete all the original goals of this mod.

I was showing that there are working RCS ports.

Don't know about a custom docking port with parachute yet, maybe after I complete all the original goals of this mod.

Okay! No rush! I'm pretty sure there's a mod that adds an inline parachute that I can stack under the CxAerospace CBM. Problem solved.

Awesome capsule. It's my go-to crew transfer vehicle for my stations. I was just wondering if there is a way to get the windows to light up?

There is a way, but I have no idea on how to do that.

So next up IVA of Rodan?!

Yep.

So psyched for the IVA Kerbals are already training in the non IVA equivalent for their Duna Mission

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what do you have in mind for the future?

Just the IVA and some more probe parts. After that, it's what ever really. Kind of like Tantares, just make things that look interesting.