[OLD]Tundra Exploration

tygoo7

Here's a beta of the new rodan. The attachment nodes are not really set yet so just use the offset tool once you place it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/81yrjaa6s0yym2d/Tundra-Exploration-BETA.zip?dl=0

Also the engine shroud texture is done, this is an older pic though. Opinions on the style of the F9 body? It'll resemble the engine shroud.

SOHGkEY.png

Edited by tygoo7

1 hour ago, tygoo7 said:

Here's a beta of the new rodan. The attachment nodes are not really set yet so just use the offset tool once you place it.

Also the engine shroud texture is done, this is an older pic though. Opinions on the style of the F9 body? It'll resemble the engine shroud.

SOHGkEY.png

Its awesome, keep it up!

17 hours ago, tygoo7 said:

SOHGkEY.png

It's awesome ! Can't wait for release !

There hasn't been that much progress in the past few days because we recently got like 20 inches of snow overnight and I've been shoveling stuff.

On 11/17/2016 at 11:36 AM, StevieC said:

Friendly reminder about this for the cargo capsule

-snipity snip snip-

Will not be in the next release due to me wanted to get all this ready for my 1.2 career in time. Will be in the release after that though. The roadmap is still up to date on things.

23 hours ago, StevieC said:

Also, the attachment nodes on the Rodan capsule are too deep inside the capsule itself.

I already stated the attachment nodes in the beta are not really set so just use the offset tool to make it work.

9 minutes ago, tygoo7 said:

There hasn't been that much progress in the past few days because we recently got like 20 inches of snow overnight and I've been shoveling stuff.

It's like 23 degrees celsius at my hometown , I wish I had some snow right now:(

edit : last time it snowed here was in 1992 and it melted after 30 minutes

Edited by NeoFatalis

15 minutes ago, NeoFatalis said:

It's like 23 degrees celsius at my hometown , I wish I had some snow right now:(

edit : last time it snowed here was in 1992 and it melted after 30 minutes

23? That's winter! It going to be 32 today where I am and it's only spring. 

9 minutes ago, Benji13 said:

23? That's winter! It going to be 32 today where I am and it's only spring. 

I think in May we also get something around this number as well , although it's not that bad considering I live 10 minutes from the beach:cool:

Edited by NeoFatalis

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

is revamp still in develpoenment? (just checking if this thread is abandoned)

Mod maker just had a baby recently, and is dealing with the onset of winter, so don't be surprised if the development is a little slow.

Edited by Spike88

11 hours ago, Spike88 said:

Mod maker just had a baby recently, and is dealing with the onset of winter, so don't be surprised if the development is a little slow.

He did? Jeez I hope not. I thought he was still in high school.

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

He did? Jeez I hope not. I thought he was still in high school.

I have my mod makers mixed up. Either way, he just did get snow.

Edited by Spike88

Hey, so the baby is doing fine and this mod is cancelled.

Okay so with all jokes aside, no this mod is not abandoned, I've just been slacking with working on it. I hope to get some inspiration or something to get back to full gear but I've been distracted with new stuff like the vive and winter stuff like snowmobiling. And no, I'm not a father. 

Edited by tygoo7

19 hours ago, tygoo7 said:

Hey, so the baby is doing fine and this mod is cancelled.

Okay so with all jokes aside, no this mod is not abandoned, I've just been slacking with working on it. I hope to get some inspiration or something to get back to full gear but I've been distracted with new stuff like the vive and winter stuff like snowmobiling. And no, I'm not a father. 

I know that the revamp is at a certain state but have considered using animated decouplers for the trunk/dragon V2 separation ? I know that SDHI mod use it for the Orion sep.

Link in case ( yes it's compatible with 1.2.1 https://github.com/Starwaster/AnimatedDecouplers/releases

Here is my updated station with new docking port extensions to accommodate the Dragon v2's new deployed shield angle.  

QauwJHF.jpg

I have a lot of crew on this station and I need a high capacity, low part count Shuttle/escape pod.  Your Dragon v2 fulfills this need as my current shuttle seen in the image has 19 parts whereas the last version with your Dragon v2 only had 9.  I read that you are in need of inspiration and I wanted to tell you that if mechanical failure or collision (likely on the part of Jeb's showboating) were to happen, it may be too laggy to get all of the crew off in a safe and timely manner with the higher part count (preemptive thanks a lot Jeb /s).  

Jokes aside, I don't know much about coding but will beta test up the wazoo.