[OLD]Tundra Exploration

tygoo7

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, tmccreight651 said:

Perfect name for the ASDS by the way "Just use more boosters" :D:D

Oh my goosh! Yeasss!, Going add a new barge with the name, "Does this count?" +1

2 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

which visual mods did u use? stock visual enhancenments? and how did u get fancy new animation on gigan rcs? i still have rcs animations from 1.1.3...

This is 1.2.2

I use:

Spoiler

Don't forget to install real plume and smokescreen for it to work.

Edited by damonvv

17 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

i cant see rocket exhaust on rodan landing engines. is anyone else having the same problem? is the fact that im using realplume the reason for that?

after few reinstalls i figured out my realplume version wasn up to date. i feel so dumb right now. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

@damonvv What co-ordinates did you place that barge at?

No clue really, I landed my first rocket in water, then used KK to place the barge nearby. From the 23 Ghidorah 9 launches I landed around 10 on the barge and around 6 on land.

Ayy, so it's been a while. I've been busy with some real life stuff like work and school. I have also been working on a game project with a few friends too lately so there hasn't been lots of time for KSP. I do have some pretty dank parts in the works for the F9 overhaul and the Dragon V1 overhaul that I look forward to share with you all in the next few days.

On 2/13/2017 at 8:55 AM, CobaltWolf said:

I haven't heard from him in months, but I know someone else is working on a Stockalike Dragon part set.

Interesting...

On 2/14/2017 at 0:23 PM, CobaltWolf said:

what is happening

Yes.