[OLD]Tundra Exploration

tygoo7

On 16.07.2017 at 3:34 PM, _WarDog_ said:

Could you guys help? The Grid Fins, Legs, and one of the 'HotGasTHruster' engines do not seem to appear for me, this is apparent as when I try to load the ready-made ship, it comes up with this

http://imgur.com/a/7dKXa

Install KRE...

@tygoo7 would you mind sharing the original texture files ? i'd like to redo some of them for a nicer look :wink:

30 minutes ago, Jasseji said:

Install KRE...

@tygoo7 would you mind sharing the original texture files ? i'd like to redo some of them for a nicer look :wink:

What is stopping you from changing the texture ? 

Edit- You might look here for help 

And in case you didn't see it here 

Edited by Mecripp2

7 hours ago, MeCripp said:

What is stopping you from changing the texture ?

He was asking for the original PSD files, which contain the various layers to make the texture. Once they're flattened for export it's almost impossible to edit them very well without destroying the original.

8 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

He was asking for the original PSD files, which contain the various layers to make the texture. Once they're flattened for export it's almost impossible to edit them very well without destroying the original.

Couldn't one just remap the model ? As they think  there better at texturing it should be easy  ?

• 3 weeks later...

These are some nice parts!

Look how far we have gone!

I like the old two sided docking port tbh, more stock-alike and not in the way as much, plus less OCD!

Are you still open for suggestions for the Dragon, and are you thinking about making this mod stand-alone, instead of requiring Kerbal Reusability Expansion?

Edited by Grand Ship Builder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18-9-2017 at 11:57 PM, Abpilot said:

I'm gonna ask the big question, 1.3 compatibility plus does anyone know what the 1.4 prelease gonna be like for ksp

Works fine for me in 1.3.1-pre

Also, I still got it! Whoowee
i55ELza.png

On 18/09/2017 at 2:57 PM, Abpilot said:

I'm gonna ask the big question, 1.3 compatibility plus does anyone know what the 1.4 prelease gonna be like for ksp

I've seen you around and you seem to be rather new. Anyway, before asking you should always test the mods (as it takes about as much time to do that as it does to make a post). 1.3 hardly changed much from 1.2 besides localisation and bugfixes, so most mods around this update should carry over, and in general, mods that just add parts aren't super version-dependant. Mods with .dll plugins, however, do need to be recompiled between versions, so if those don't work, sometimes people on the forums will post a fix if the author isn't around.

But mods are weird, sometimes it'll work great for one person and crash someone else. Always make sure that dependency plugins are up-to-date as well.

5 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

I've seen you around and you seem to be rather new. Anyway, before asking you should always test the mods (as it takes about as much time to do that as it does to make a post). 1.3 hardly changed much from 1.2 besides localisation and bugfixes, so most mods around this update should carry over, and in general, mods that just add parts aren't super version-dependant. Mods with .dll plugins, however, do need to be recompiled between versions, so if those don't work, sometimes people on the forums will post a fix if the author isn't around.

But mods are weird, sometimes it'll work great for one person and crash someone else. Always make sure that dependency plugins are up-to-date as well.

ok

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm back, kind of...mostly just to write this post and stuff...

So basically... I've been too busy with school and a game project a couple of friends and I have been working on to continue to maintain this mod and put out new content. I've got my hands full with those things and lots of other things regarding life. 

It's possible that I could come back to this mod or an entirely new mod because of my love for this game, but at the moment it's unlikely.

Anyways, if anyone wants to give this mod the love it deserves and stuff, send me a PM for the source files.

-Tygoo7

9 hours ago, tygoo7 said:

So I'm back, kind of...mostly just to write this post and stuff...

-zips-

-Tygoo7

I want to thank you for the work you put into this mod. I've been enjoying your mod the day it came out! I wish you all the best in your future space exploration on Earth and may we see you again :wink:

• 3 weeks later...