Guilty little pleasures

ping111

Salutations.

What are your guilty little pleasures?

Mine are (of course) MLP: FiM and Japanese animes like Powerpuff Girls Z and Dokoro-chan. (Honestly, look up the second one. It\'s so dumb and in-the-gutter you\'ll laugh your pants off.)

GO!

I would say MLP, but that\'s not something I feel guilty about at all. But I don\'t feel guilty about much of anything, so... Hm. Minecraft, I guess? Oh, and I consider Speed Racer to be one of the greatest films of all time.

If I were asked which franchise I thought was better out of Pokemon and Digimon, I would say the latter.

The story is written better.

HAHA MLP PEOPLE - YOU CAN\'T LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE \'WELL WRITTEN STORIES\' IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR WATCHING MULTICOLOURED PONIES GO ABOUT THEIR DAILY LIVES.

If I were asked which franchise I thought was better out of Pokemon and Digimon, I would say the latter.

The story is written better.

HAHA MLP PEOPLE - YOU CAN\'T LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE \'WELL WRITTEN STORIES\' IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR WATCHING MULTICOLOURED PONIES GO ABOUT THEIR DAILY LIVES.

I have to agree there.

I have to agree there.

First series - reasonably well done. Since I like PDAs, I found how they use their digivices [i remembered that. Wierd.] as digital clocks when they\'re in the real world was interesting. Multiple uses for something thats supposed to host a virtual sentient organism. Funny how things work out like that.

Second series - less interesting. Not a lot else to say.

Third series - A red dinosaur in a cardboard box, and the Japanese authority actually puts its ass in gear and starts sending helicopter gunships and stealth bombers with EMP charges at the invading digimon. That... its like Godzilla but with more cuteness whilst not quite the kind of sickly sweet cuteness that MLP seems to give out by forcing it down everyone\'s throats.

Fourth series - saw five minutes of it, got bored, didn\'t watch any more.

Saying something controversial on Facebook, and then standing back and watching. :)

I do this. It\'s quite fun.

Speed Racer to be one of the greatest films of all time.

I loved the movie, even the old cartoons. Looked like they modeled some of the actions and made it look 'B-movie-ish' on purpose. I guess why a lot of people didnt like cause they didn\'t understand or thought it would be the same as the cartoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My guilty pleasure would maybe be Half Life 2: Death Match; I have over 700 hours logged. I loved the game.

Minecraft

Watching the original Naruto. (I still haven\'t finished it)

Reading MLP:FIM Shipping fan-fics such as:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/story-my-dream-mare.html

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-allegrezza.html (This one is pretty good)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-confessions-and-considerations.html

Do I Win?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.