[1.1] RemoteTech v1.6.10 [2016-04-12]

Peppie23

I'm running devbuild 323 and TAC life support on 1.0. No issues loading so far. Only thing I've noticed so far is a minor graphical error in the right click menu for unmanned ships. Anything with a toggle button overlays the text when clicked rather than changing it (e.g. getting "activate" and "deactivate" printed over the top of each other).

Seeing this issue as well.

Plus one of my probe couldn't send science data, manned pod apparently can send data though.

Have to recheck to be sure.

I am having a bug. I posted on the github you can see it is thick text issue... have anybody have this issue?

Ive noticed the same thing, wasnt sure i could nail it down to remote tech. Will try the dev build of remotetech with a stock install.

EDIT: cant seem to reproduce it on a stock install with just RT.

Edited by rabidninjawombat

Has anyone else had an issue with the planetary scanner part? I get a vessel into orbit, deploy the scanner, but then it says there is no suitable comms device available. I've tried with both the new Communotron 32, and the original 16 from stock.

Was working fine on stock before installing mods.

Hey MrCynical, can you transmit science back with 323? I'm grabbing it now but testing a hundred other mods individually due to a fun save breaking bug...

Seems to transmit fine - I've tried it with both manned and unmanned craft.

I am having a bug. I posted on the github you can see it is thick text issue... have anybody have this issue?

Yes, I've got this too. I'm pretty confident it's remote tech as pulling the mod out corrects it. Only other mod I'm running is TAC life support.

Ive noticed the same thing, wasnt sure i could nail it down to remote tech. Will try the dev build of remotetech with a stock install.

EDIT: cant seem to reproduce it on a stock install with just RT.

I second this. I didn't try it on clean install, but when I remove RT from my modded game, it stops happening. Using latest 325 build (same thing happened with 323). Also, the buttons aren't animated and it looks more like the text is layered. I think when I activated a rocket engine, it showed both Activated and Deactivated text on top of each other.

If I install RemoteTech to use in a existing save game, and have no active crafts, will there be any problems ? Or do I need to start a new save for RemoteTech (or any other mod for that matter) ?

Don't know if anyone has said this already but:

If you have craft without antennae or the antenae aren't deployed, the craft will become uncontrollable. You can get around this by down loading a mod expansion called Remotetech XF from curse ( sorry for promoting other mods) it will allow you to deploy the antennae of pre existing craft. Then remote tech (which is awesome) will work as usual.

Edited by vincespeedmk2

I've installed build 325 and although it seems to be working, I got a doubt: I've launched a rover (to test Hullcam VDS) and it responds fine, but says "Local control".

fJxqTsW.png

Shouldn't it say it just when manned?

I've installed build 325 and although it seems to be working, I got a doubt: I've launched a rover (to test Hullcam VDS) and it responds fine, but says "Local control".

http://i.imgur.com/fJxqTsW.png

Shouldn't it say it just when manned?

this usually happens when you are using third party probe cores that are not supported by RT, do you have any probe cores other than the stayputnik?

this usually happens when you are using third party probe cores that are not supported by RT, do you have any probe cores other than the stayputnik?
The Probodobodyne RoveMate is now a probe core as well.

Dont know if is related but after upgrade from 323 to 325 many pieces of my saved ships disappeared, solar panels, radial decouplers and so on...... T_T

I'll wait for a proprer stable release............

Hmmm, downgrading to 323...

EDIT: Nope, problem persists on 323. I think it's related to compatibility issues between Probodobodyne RoveMate and RemoteTech...

Edited by jlcarneiro

Well, I went back a couple pages, as is meet and right, and boy am I glad that I read back as far as I did. People here like the question, "Is it updated yet?" almost as much as they like the people who get angry when people tell them to read.

I shall sit and wait for testing to complete.

For the communication, the dev build seems to be ok... but I don't know if I am broken or the flight computer.. I am not able to get a stright 90° ascent.

Maybe its the new aerodynamics, I've had rockets flipping upside down.

Maybe its the new aerodynamics, I've had rockets flipping upside down.

Most likely. I don't have any issue picking the ascent path I want (within some tolerance of course). Straight up is no problem.

I'm using 323, seems fine so far but I haven't gotten things out beyond one hop yet.