![ 0.25] Oblivion Bubbleship + Drone166 (Wayland Corp.) Download

Devo

Can you make a separate download because mediafire is not working right.

Sure, i'll put it on curse.

**Edit.. Ok has now been updated on Curse - check the 'Files' Tab.

I should also mention the drone at full speed will take the hangar down in one good solid impact, so yes it doubles as a controllable drone missile.

Edited by Devo

Another day with this mod. It is a ton of fun. You can use it as a planet hopper. Be intrigued to see what else folk come up with with it. Thanks Devo, for all the work.

Erm, is the film worth watching?

The first time I watched Oblivion, I didn't pay alot of attention and it didn't really wow me that much. I then saw it again on Blu-ray.. (paid attention the second time) and yeah, it actually is a half decent movie (I mean cmon, it's got Morgan freeman in it!)

Glad you are enjoying the craft - I have managed to get my bubbleship to every planet on a system-wide trip, after 178 years they might be heading home this evening for me

Love this mod! However, when loading the Drone craft file, it says the Gau 19 is a locked part. Have unlocked the full tech tree, can't see it among the parts. Any ideas?

I have to confess. I have never ever played Career mode. Ever.

I have absolutely no idea what the tech tree does nor have I attempted yet to incorporate it into the mods I make (but like everything else is probably just a small config edit...) my 2cents... They needed to do ALOT of other things before even considering this career mode.. it's like they stopped game development at %30 and decided to start working on the fluff.

I have been playing KSP for some time, since around 0.10 and we had the sandbox , and that was it. I fell in love with the sandbox because of the freedom it gave me in flying my own ships. But I don't really seem to have much inclination to explore the career aspect of the game simply because there is still so many other things that I think needed to be done. In all this time besides the few easter eggs, there has been not alot of reason to actually visit any planets unless you have kethane or you create your own reason for going there. I want to find an alien species or something - but I know that's never going to happen.

Edited by Devo

Thanks for the reply, Devo. Still really having a blast with this. One thing, though, how do you get Kerbals back in? I landed on Moho, got out, couldn't get back in. Opened doors and eventually got in, but on take off, I popped out the capsule. Back on Kerbal, I can't figure out how to board the craft there either. Can get out. But back in is stumping me. (I'm probably being an idiot)

Thanks for the reply, Devo. Still really having a blast with this. One thing, though, how do you get Kerbals back in? I landed on Moho, got out, couldn't get back in. Opened doors and eventually got in, but on take off, I popped out the capsule. Back on Kerbal, I can't figure out how to board the craft there either. Can get out. But back in is stumping me. (I'm probably being an idiot)

If you are looking at the front of the craft, the hatch is on the left, a reasonable way out form the opening bubble door. I sort of had to make it at that distance so the door would not give the 'Hatch blocked" message - but I did make it a very large hatch, you should really be able to stand on the ground next to the craft - OR with a command chair inside you should be close enough to right click and hop in the chair.

-Snip-

I have to confess. I have never ever played Career mode. Ever.

I have absolutely no idea what the tech tree does nor have I attempted yet to incorporate it into the mods I make (but like everything else is probably just a small config edit...) my 2cents... They needed to do ALOT of other things before even considering this career mode.. it's like they stopped game development at %30 and decided to start working on the fluff.

I have been playing KSP for some time, since around 0.10 and we had the sandbox , and that was it. I fell in love with the sandbox because of the freedom it gave me in flying my own ships. But I don't really seem to have much inclination to explore the career aspect of the game simply because there is still so many other things that I think needed to be done. In all this time besides the few easter eggs, there has been not alot of reason to actually visit any planets unless you have kethane or you create your own reason for going there. I want to find an alien species or something - but I know that's never going to happen.

Dude, right on! Speak it, brother!! :D

I'm the same way. I've never played career mode, and I have no intention nor desire to play career mode, ever. I couldn't care less about what part is where in the effin' tech tree. I don't give a flying... flip... at a rolling donut about effin' contracts, or the agencies that run them. I was building ships designed to collect 'science' (small s) before there was even Science (big S) in the game. I kind of always figured that that's why one went to space in the first place, to learn things about what's out there. :)

So yeah, I totally agree, Devo. It's sad that Squad decided to stop adding actual CONTENT into the game, and instead just started making the gameplay more difficult and convoluted by adding all of the aforementioned dreck to 'career' mode. :)

You get my rep for today, sir!

Later. :D

Dude, right on! Speak it, brother!! :D

I'm the same way. I've never played career mode, and I have no intention nor desire to play career mode, ever. I couldn't care less about what part is where in the effin' tech tree. I don't give a flying... flip... at a rolling donut about effin' contracts, or the agencies that run them. I was building ships designed to collect 'science' (small s) before there was even Science (big S) in the game. I kind of always figured that that's why one went to space in the first place, to learn things about what's out there. :)

So yeah, I totally agree, Devo. It's sad that Squad decided to stop adding actual CONTENT into the game, and instead just started making the gameplay more difficult and convoluted by adding all of the aforementioned dreck to 'career' mode. :)

You get my rep for today, sir!

Later. :D

hahaha We sound alot alike mate, if you are even in Aussie land, hit me up for a beer! :)

man.. it's like... everytime I look at the spaceport overview... I see these lovely buildings that look up to date.. but they are on a planet that looks like it came from a Sega Saturn game.. No vegetation... no life..

The Kerbals are the absolutely only source of any life anywhere in their universe, and for a space game .. it's a bit weird. I don't know if it's a religious thing or not, but yeah.. the Kerbals need something introduced...

I think that's it. ...

all ships on hold.

Time for some freakin Aliens.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...