![ 0.25] Oblivion Bubbleship + Drone166 (Wayland Corp.) Download

Devo

So Devo, I'm sorry to be annoying, but what do you think of the horizontal folding landing gear?

For the probe?

Not needed..

The probe has built in landing legs. Because the Guns rotate, they can double up as legs and work very well via the front guns, just rotate them and land :) This leaves you also with a good takeoff.

image.php?id=B153_53B0BAC5&jpg

For the probe?

Not needed..

The probe has built in landing legs. Because the Guns rotate, they can double up as legs and work very well via the front guns, just rotate them and land :) This leaves you also with a good takeoff.

Gun Legs! That is so cute, somehow... Sounds like an anime series waiting to happen :)

In post-apocalyptic Kraken-filled Texas there is only one machine left that can save mankind - Leggun the Probe!

Gun Legs! That is so cute, somehow... Sounds like an anime series waiting to happen :)

In post-apocalyptic Kraken-filled Texas there is only one machine left that can save mankind - Leggun the Probe!

Shooting the guns makes you take off too :)

I decided to go nuts and put an internal gantry rail in the pod and do the truss pieces for the linkage and make them into rotatrons, it's looking pretty damn authentic I gotta say.

Edited by Devo

Umm, seeing as I have a *similar* craft (not really similar, but another small VTOL craft), I wanted to ask if you could create the same landing legs, only not folding up, but only back... right now, folding up pushes straight through the craft, sometimes destroying it... my craft: http://imgur.com/a/lrbxG#4 i gotta say, im really unhappy with those big b9 blocks beneath it :(

Sorry, thats what I actually meant... but damn, those gun legs look nice :D Any sort of ETA when to expect the download? Thanks anyways!

Sorry, thats what I actually meant... but damn, those gun legs look nice :D Any sort of ETA when to expect the download? Thanks anyways!

It was going to be today, but I decided another day wouldnt hurt if it meant getting it right. The RCS thruster seem to be ok now, so the last piece of the puzzle was gantry rails that come out and can rotate too... so yeah just getting that done and she's ready to rock, it will be cool when the guns can go in and out, for what purpose who cares but it looks cool :)

p.s alot of this truss is internal and comes out, so its not that wide out of the body generally, I just pulled it out to show you.

image.php?id=FDBD_53B19CBF&jpg

I really like thiss cockpit. Too bad its not compatible with another parts that are not from this mod (doesnt have proper attachemnt nodes etc). I woudl use it on landers because it has great visibility from iva.

Well, I'm the kraken, and I'm from texas, so:

9on-coincidence-i-think-not.jpg

I really like thiss pit. Too bad its not compatible with another parts that are not from this mod (doesnt have proper attachemnt nodes etc). I woudl use it on landers because it has great visibility from iva.

Where do you want the attachment nodes?

There is a reason for that, you need to get the collar on the Top of the pod. If you leave a node attachment at the back of the pod, you can accidentally attach the rotating Collar to the BACK of the pod not the top, it must be on the top.

Ooo I can't wait to get my hands on that drone. and use the star trek impulse drive plugin on it lol

It may be released tomorrow for me and you and everybody else in North America because Devo lives in Australia.

Dying to have its own little docking port for the drones. I'm going to use the crap out of this one.

lololol everyone can blame you for the delay..

Since you said that I thought.. man I need to build something quick to launch multiple ones out of neat little ball shaped hole decouplers....

wont be long :) The drone is done and tested, im happy with it so it's just the carrier bay im finishing now, since it's not in the movie and is a KSP thing I don't have to adhere to anything and really just make it fit between kerbals and oblivion.

p.s and someone asked about cannons on the actual bubble pod, yes now that I can make cannons I will, i just didn't know how before and making the drone forced me to figure it out, so yeah they will be added when the sky house pack comes out for kerbtown.

p.p.s yes, I also made sure the drone is able to be entirely saved as a sub assembly.

Edited by Devo

lololol everyone can blame you for the delay..

Since you said that I thought.. man I need to build something quick to launch multiple ones out of neat little ball shaped hole decouplers....

wont be long :) The drone is done and tested, im happy with it so it's just the carrier bay im finishing now, since it's not in the movie and is a KSP thing I don't have to adhere to anything and really just make it fit between kerbals and oblivion.

p.s and someone asked about cannons on the actual bubble pod, yes now that I can make cannons I will, i just didn't know how before and making the drone forced me to figure it out, so yeah they will be added when the sky house pack comes out for kerbtown.

p.p.s yes, I also made sure the drone is able to be entirely saved as a sub assembly.

Dangit Sirkut. You are delaying this release for far too long.

Always glad to help. It was either that or make one myself. :) I may see about making a custom IR arm set with KAS magnet ton use as a repair drone.

And a mornings work done :)

Told you it wouldnt take long... sorry if it's not ideal, but it's about the best I could think of to have them fit inside and also eject outward like they are going to fly, this way they come straight out in 4 directions :)

so just some final tests and we are good to go, few hours as I have to go out for a bit.

Devo,

Take a look at this video. It could contain a new project.

ooooh... I like the part where it docks and becomes a bigger ship, sort of like Voltron!