The summer sale has hit!

WhiteWeasel

Now they want me to scan my passport and SEND IT TO THEM.

That sounds ridiculous, I would never consider doing that over the internet. Where I live it is actually illegal for companies to ask that.

I got IL-2:1946 (yes, the old one) and Mount&Blade Warband. Warband is lots of fun, IL-2 less so without a joystick :I

Seriously get one. Invest like 20 $£EUROSWHATEVER. It is the most fun you can have in a flight sim IMO. IL-2 just has these awesomely flying planes that feel so smooth but so touchy at the same time. I need to get it working in Wine, but I played back when I was running windows (ew) and it was awesome. You can pick up a 2 axis joystick for like 20 bucks, but then you have no yaw. I got my FLY 5 for 50 euros, but you could order it somewhere for like 30 I'm sure.

Also I got Gunpoint a day before the sale, it was on sale because of new engine, said it they were working on Linux/Mac, played it on Wine. Whaddaya know, it updated for Linux today! It is a great 3 hours of game, very re playable. Looks like I missed Prison Architect, I would love to do Space Engineers but no linux and I heard it runs awful on HD3000's.

EDIT: false alarm on the Gunpoint linux thing, that was just the extras.

Edited by tom1499

But SC4 is quite a lot of fun too. Granted, I bought it ages ago, but still.

It's a classic game indeed. Arguably much better than the last attempt.

I'm still waiting for Baldur's Gate 2 to hit a flash sale, which is looking a bit unlikely now. It was part of one of the community votes, but lost out to a bunch of zombie games. Ho hum.

You could try selling a few cards if you just need a few cents - there's a fair demand for them at the moment.

Got Baldurs Gate 2 in the end thanks to the daily deals. Turns out you turn a few heads when you jump into the air shouting "YES!" for ostensibly no reason.

YES! someone bought a card(which I had played angry birds for an hour for) leaving me at exactly 4.99 :D

The tidy person in me is happy.

EDIT: **** I got a card for buying it. I don't want the money from selling it but I don't want it either. Who wants 12 cents?

EDITEDIT: I gave it away for free.

Edited by Spartwo

I got L.A. Noire, Papers Please, and SpaceChem for something like 15 dollars. Haven't been playing SC and PP, L.A. Noire has been a bit addictive. Also found a game called Floating Point for free whilst browsing, very fun and small in filesize.

EDIT:: I got L.A. Noire about 4 days ago and according to Steam I've already spent 75 hours on it.

Edited by Flymetothemun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.