Sign in to follow this  
BadRocketsCo.

What is your wierdest/funniest glitch/bug in KSP?

Get one of those cubical probe cores. Stick long I-beams on all six sides of the probe. Stick I-beams on the end of those I-beams. Launch. Watch the probe do a spider dance, and sometimes take flight. If you're lucky, it'll never come down.

Luckily I got that hole filled some time ago :D . And yeah, I saw your bug as well, I think, that you made a thread about it, if I remember right.

Luckily I got that hole filled some time ago :D . And yeah, I saw your bug as well, I think, that you made a thread about it, if I remember right.

I did, the thread is here.

I wish there was video of SRV Ron's glitch, looks comical.

activating a Kerbals EVA suit will render him immune from all impacts.

Its the ultimate escape system!!

:D

The ejection seat glitch that allowed me to randomize kerbals by jumping.

9071B844C49BE7BAC40BE7CBE677690609497CD3

6FB0DECDDB1F0F8A496EADCBFDF2DB5C7D4AA7C0

They look like creepy...statues...did they stay like that?

Hah, I can see the comedy value of that :D .

They look like creepy...statues...did they stay like that?

Yeah, every time you jumped, they contorted, but walking around they stayed like that. It was pretty entertaining.

This is why I'm of the belief that Kerbals are actually boneless cephalopods that share a common ancestry with the Kraken. Hence the Kraken's prominent place in their mythology.

I think it was pretty funny when I landed my Astroliner VI on Kerbin, got back to it on the next day and it was headed interstellar in this form:

DSYF8Pl.gif

I did an EVA in the border between Kerbin and Mun SOI, then the ship teleported 2.5km away @@

The plane in the picture fell back to kerbin 9.575868558 seconds later, when it hit kerbin, kerbin disappeared into a dark mass of matter ( then in a side effects, a giant supernovae explosion happened, !!!!!PLANET BUSTER LITE.!!!!!

the plane is mine:

Max. Speed: 384.6484342087120473102984709149012740927902 MP/S <---(more likely a glitch)

Weight: 27483.54 Kg

Name: Super Badass Flying Piece Of Junk

Code Name: UglyDynamicz

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJ8doxBC30DQ&ei=nDrtVMDWGMi4ggT_-IO4Cw&psig=AFQjCNE5rvUecwMtCenPDCbRhCxgzvRIqw&ust=1424919521634876

Reeeeely want some feedback,comments,replies!

I don't have pictures right now, but crash something into the ground and go to map view before it hits. you will see the crash animation in the map and, if you are at the ksc, will se part of the ksc in the map.it is repeatable and can be resettled by going out of map view

suzJEuq.jpg

Well, I came back from a small walk at the North Pole of Eve, to find my rover floating in the air. Luckily a quicksave and quickload fixed the problem!

still didnt know what happend here but jeb had a good time:

• Like 1