Survey - Help Calisker Name 0.24 Update!

calisker

I know, I know, marketing and PR guys like me are supposed to be silver-tongued and always ready with a snazzy title. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not, but I know this - I need your help!

There's no question the response to Asteroid Redirect Mission (0.23.5) was amazing and our team feels like it was the biggest update we've ever done. Now we're about to essentially take two planned updates and merge most of this content into one mega update, 0.24. It's big, folks. Really big. Ever since we launched Career Mode, this has been a major update in the making, and it deserves a name.

I've got a few ideas - if you fill out the survey, which asks for some general demographic information that helps us learn more about our players, you'll see them listed. You'll also see a blank line with a chance to name it for us. I'll be honest, this isn't a contest where the name with the most votes wins - but we'll obviously take that into strong consideration.

So go here: http://goo.gl/wuONr5 and let us know what you think. We want to know.

Also not working for me unless after choosing one of the pre-determined choices it still uses your suggestion in the "your own" box?

Kerbal Space Program: Skyrockets

As in price/funding increase not the actual rocket.

Also not working for me unless after choosing one of the pre-determined choices it still uses your suggestion in the "your own" box?

Kerbal Space Program: Skyrockets

As in price/funding increase not the actual rocket.

We're aware of the issue, a fix is in the works :)

I was thinking about a name for the update the other day and thought the "Tycoon Update" would be a cool name. I was glad to see "Space Tycoon" in the list to chose from.

By the way, is the single choice answer in the survey intended? Because in the question what language do you use the most I was about to answer English and French (I use them everyday) but instead decided for the French answer.

Thanks for alerting us to the problem. Apparently, I can't come up with a name nor get a survey right! Sorry about the mistake - and I will follow this thread for any write-ins that didn't make it in on the first go-around!

I was thinking about a name for the update the other day and thought the "Tycoon Update" would be a cool name. I was glad to see "Space Tycoon" in the list to chose from.

By the way, is the single choice answer in the survey intended? Because in the question what language do you use the most I was about to answer English and French (I use them everyday) but instead decided for the French answer.

Wow - very impressive but yes, please pick the one you use most and go from there.

...I'll be honest, this isn't a contest where the name with the most votes wins...

MMmmm - smell the marketing. Hey! Squad's a marketing company, after all, and I want to support Squad because they give us KSP. Survey done.

the highest degree you have received?

Is not included in the list: PhD, in materials science...

Also, my mother language is Spanish... But games and films I usually play/see in English or Japanese.

Edited by obi_juan

I have no idea for a name, but an amusing graphic would be accountant Kerbals looking at a chart where the trend is strongly upward. They're all smiling and happy, and out the window you can see a distant rocket launch heading skyward.

Then in the second pane, the rocket takes a sharp nosedive and crashes into the VAB, and this situation is reflected in the graph with a sharp downward jag that extends off the bottom of the graph. The account Kerbals are tearing their hair out and screaming.

I wish I could draw. This would look so much better than I'm describing it.

KSP 0.24: No More Free Lunch
I think you missed a letter there:

KSP 0.24: No More Free Launch

I wrote that in. It's brilliant. I didn't even read the other options. I don't care what they are.

I gave one of you karma for this, the other I could not because THE MAN says I've given you too much recently.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.