Devnote Tuesdays: The Temporary "First Contract Edition" Thread

SQUAD

While it's no longer practical for Squad or the KSP devs, I enjoyed Ye Olde Tymes when releases would be sudden and out of the blue. They were a happy, wonderful surprises that would appear from nowhere like a good gift. :)

Elegant releases, for a more civilized era.

Didn't you hear its coming out tomorrow and its moving into multiplayer testing and they are adding 100 new parts and also resource gathering and extra solar systems. Also deformable terrain with meteor showers and real time impact craters. Also zombie Kerbals are spawned in the new cities that are now created with the new terrain system.

Also Sarcasm....

Didn't you hear its coming out tomorrow and its moving into multiplayer testing and they are adding 100 new parts and also resource gathering and extra solar systems. Also deformable terrain with meteor showers and real time impact craters. Also zombie Kerbals are spawned in the new cities that are now created with the new terrain system.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would pay $80 for this game.

And no......I am not being sarcastic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would pay $80 for this game.

And no......I am not being sarcastic.

The beauty is, it isn't $80, therefore you can buy multiple copies for all your friends. Which I encourage you to do. Its one of the first games in a while that's fun, with endless re-playability and its very intellectual.

The beauty is, it isn't $80, therefore you can buy multiple copies for all your friends. Which I encourage you to do. Its one of the first games in a while that's fun, with endless re-playability and its very intellectual.

While I agree 100% with your statement, I was referring to the game frizzank described. Most particularly the meteor impacts and Kerbal Zombies.

Somewhere around 5:30 PM right now in Mexico. I think. So, for them it's still Tuesday. If your working on a international scale it's always tricky where you home town and or time line is based on.. But indeed it passed the "stereotype" business hours. Even for them on there timezone. So asking about it makes sense since they do everything else between the business hours of there timezone. Weekends are still weekends. Etc Etc. They would never dare to put out a update after business hours/in the weekend. Because of the stereotype reasons. Long story short, I agree. There late..

Edited by JSD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.