[v0.90/v.25]Transparent Pods v1.2.2 for KSP v0.90

nli2work

Strake basically is a very short wing no? you don't use pWings?

DRC MM configs I can promise. Strakes are lower priority, I'm inclined to stick with pWings for all the lifting surface requirements.

Yeah pretty much. I have pWing installed but I don't use it often; I find it a bit weird.

I remember only seeing one mod ages ago with a strake part so I thought I'd suggest it. pWing is probably a superior solution though.

so it got past the yellow loading bar part? I guess that's better than nothing. I really have no idea. I haven't installed the x64 KSP build. The aerospikes should work in x64, they only use stock modules. can't say about much of the rest since they rely on Firespitter a good deal.

nil, I found out what I was doing wrong, The missiles drop off in the order that you place them so if you place them at the top of the drop line they will drop first. So I changed how I place em and put them bottom to top and the all released fine in my test craft Will see if they still release in order when i rebuild my huge missile bomber ship.

When i figure out cool ways to put these parts together, they look fantastic!

This actually reminds me of the Buccaneer in overall shape from certain angles.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/BuipcPksTY1J3aZOa5uZS4JrdpfnxTcXm5KP4XOiXOSF74nhDNJEEqjtVkHrppUi

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/pIX7B204Y2x6PYFEeqsj36pnSQTLbeu2sHn4ULhWYXslYWvlURgZXdZY3DHVEznv

Links are not working for outside viewers.

I have a request suggestion for a new part: Radially-attachable aerodynamic fuel tanks. Think teardrop-shaped, or whatever would suit the rest of the parts - But low-profile, structural-looking bubbles.. If you know what I mean.

Edit: Like a fuel drop-tank cut in half lengthways stuck on the side.

Edited by SmiteZero

IVA progress

@SmiteZero

yes, that will get in there at some point once I figure out the best way to consolidate the sizes

@RussianIvan

not sure if I'll simply scale up the 2m sections to 3m or do a new set of larger fuselage bits. probably latter.

nli2work: Just grabbed this pack because I needed some textures for a personal project. I didn't realise how absolutely fantastic the modeling/texturing is in this mod. And the smart use of those textures on different models to save memory - very nice. It should be a model for other modders to follow imo.

Sorry to bother you, but i ran into a problem with your cargo plane parts.

The problem being, is the tail door doesn't have the same height clearance as the other parts, and it's been leading to certain.... problems:

jc38koM.png

The rover in the above picture can fit inside the actual cargo bay, just not fall out the back, because of the lower part at the top of the tail door.

Sorry to bother you, but i ran into a problem with your cargo plane parts.

The problem being, is the tail door doesn't have the same height clearance as the other parts, and it's been leading to certain.... problems:

http://i.imgur.com/jc38koM.png

The rover in the above picture can fit inside the actual cargo bay, just not fall out the back, because of the lower part at the top of the tail door.

the opening is angled down. unconventional egress is expected to be problematic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.