[v0.90/v.25]Transparent Pods v1.2.2 for KSP v0.90

nli2work

I can use the jet engines, the cockpits (tho iVA view out of the window/monitors is upside down in some), some rcs parts, but the props dont turn and the fuel tanks dont come up as having anything in them, no addtional info in the part cataloug in the buildngs, I right click the part and nothing

try just the plugin. the full package may not have the newest plugin.

iVA view out of the window/monitors is upside down in some

do you remember which ones?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're using ATM, that's normal.. ATM crashes a lot with this mod while it tries to do the initial texture conversion. It took me 8 crashes/restarts for ATM to convert all textures, but once you passed this initial nuisance, KSP will load fine and RetroFuture will work well

I have consistent ATM crashes, I think it's my ATM config that's faulty. for the time being removing the RF_ATMPatch.cfg from RetroFuture/Patches/ should get rid of the texture related crashes.

• 2 weeks later...

KSP keeps crashing on me during the load-up; it always freezes on RetroFuture parts, not one in particular, but it seems to be fairly random. I have updated the Firespitter .dll a while back and had not issue loading KSP until I downloaded RetroFuture. Anyone else having this issue?

KSP keeps crashing on me during the load-up; it always freezes on RetroFuture parts, not one in particular, but it seems to be fairly random. I have updated the Firespitter .dll a while back and had not issue loading KSP until I downloaded RetroFuture. Anyone else having this issue?

You also need the Resources/Firespitter.cfg from the Firespitter parts pack. Without that, any parts that use the FSCoolant resource (mostly electric propellers) will cause a hang upon loading.

- - - Updated - - -

Is retrofuture running on .90?

It works mostly fine if you have the Firespitter.dll and .cfg installed properly. There are a couple things that act kind of weird, but they did the same in earlier versions of KSP.

Hi!, I'm using your cyclops command pod, and was wondering if there's a simple way of changing the navball reference. I find it odd that you are facing horizontally, and the navball is pointing up!, I want to use it to make a robot, and need the navball to point where the kerbal is looking from inside :P

I took a look on the CFG, but couldn't find anything useful.

Thanks a lot, love the mod.

You also need the Resources/Firespitter.cfg from the Firespitter parts pack. Without that, any parts that use the FSCoolant resource (mostly electric propellers) will cause a hang upon loading.

Thanks! I'll look for the new .cfg and try it out again :)

Edited by AirShark

@m1sz: I think the easiest way is to mount a docking port on the chest of your robot and select "control from here" from its right-click menu after you launch.

I agree there ought to be something more intuitive to do that.

YEah, but whenever I go inside the cockpit (IVA) it resets :-(, I want to change it in first person mode too

YEah, but whenever I go inside the cockpit (IVA) it resets :-(, I want to change it in first person mode too

I have the same trouble using these pods as rover cabs. The way they are is fine for landers where you need to know when you're going straight up or down, but a pain when travelling horizontally.

Unfortunately, nothing is working against the problem I'm facing. Whenever I launch KSP (OpenGL or non-OpenGL) it crashes every time it gets to load the RetroFuture files in GameData. But without the files for RT, it works just fine. I have a thread created for this problem, reply here with your solutions: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/110132-KSP-keeps-crashing-with-RetroFuture

EDIT: Yes I appear to be having the same problem as Tidus Klein and everybody else, something must be done I really think this mod is amazing and urgently would like to try it out but can't because of ths. :(

Edited by SWAGATRON

You need more than just the updated Plugins/Firespitter.dll. You also need the Resources/Firespitter.cfg from the Firespitter parts pack. Without it, anything that uses the FSCoolant resource will cause a hang during loading.

I find I'm repeating this a lot.

You need more than just the updated Plugins/Firespitter.dll. You also need the Resources/Firespitter.cfg from the Firespitter parts pack. Without it, anything that uses the FSCoolant resource will cause a hang during loading.

I find I'm repeating this a lot.

And what if we had those? Then what? I got the firespitter.cfg and .dll but now what? Is there some specific version we need to use of Firespitter?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.